Wedneshumpday April 24th.

Bike
VStrom 650
Well my mon amigos, let's French Roast.
Woolerumnal is in full flow, although we're told.......forget it, what do they know. Pffffffftttttt.
The breakfast of choice today is chocolate pastries. Be quick or be disappointed.
Yesterday was good enough for a bit of gardening and Little Red fired right up in strimmer mode and.......strimmed like a gud'un.
Today will definitely be a some'at day but not before half an imp. gallon of coffee. In metric that's right around 4 pints. You're welcome. Pffffffftttttt.
Av a gud un and remember, students are revolting.
Upt.

STooRay

Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300
Thx Ray!
Have to choose between calories from chocolate pastries eaten today, or calories from beer to be had on the upcoming weekend….
Not to choose is also a decision….aaaah, problems, problems!
At least I’m not a student.

7˚c/45f, only 25mph wind from the north pole, sunny.
Wind calmed down late last night, giving us a nice sunset, but He’s turned it on again now for some reason.

Walking, a bit of bike work, unsupervised until late….

Have a good one!
Stu

Sunset at 21:20 hours
IMG_3195.jpeg

Obo

Bike
'03 ST1300A
Morning all and thanks for the coffee Ray.

Glad to see only one pop up sleeping shelter there @Mellow. If there was one more the situation would be two tents.

-1C and sunny for the ride to work this morning. Yup, I said ride. :)

We'll see 10C as the possible high, but rain and snow tonight so not likely tomorrow will be a repeat.

As for today's random sentence: I used to practice weaving with spaghetti three hours a day but stopped because I didn't want to die alone.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Obo

Bike
Suzuki Gladius
Good morning, folks, and thanks for the coffee and 'chocolatines,' Ray! And thanks for introducing me to a language I'm not familiar with! What was that...Engfranish?

It's grey, rainy and miserable here this morning, but we should see a mix of sun and clouds this afternoon, or so they say. The temperature is currently as high as it's going to get today, which is 9°C/48°F, but the wind is cooling things down by a degree or two.

Gorgeous sunset, Stu!

students are revolting
Yes, they certainly are.

Everyone have a great day, stay safe and go safely.

Patty

Nashcat

Site Supporter
Bike
2015 Versys 1000LT
STOC #
Mornin’ y’all. After reading coffee and chocolate pastries, I didn’t pay attention to anything else, but thanks, Ray.

60/74 and sunny for the day. I can’t remember if I made a list to remind me of the things I need to do today.

Is anyone going to eat that last pastry?

John

ibike2havefun

Still above the sod
Site Supporter
Bike
Bikeless (9/29/2019)
STOC #
Good morning everyone

Thanks for the French roast Ray...

I'll leave the complete weather reporting to @nicksacco since it's his house I slept in last night. Instead I will sing his (and his wife's) praises as uber hosts extraordinaire. When I arrived at Nick's Tractor and Toy Emporium I was welcomed with open arms (Ray, beware: you're getting a hug when you come visit here).

After a tasty lunch we visited Mr. Tractor, toured the workshop and grounds, and generally had A Great Time. Later, it was off to a very secluded area for some quality time with Nick's. 22 caliber target pistol. No spray can or paper target was safe.

I'll hang out here for a while this morning before heading up the road to tonight's destination.

Here's at you!
20240424_070623.jpg

Stay safe and well everyone and tell your dear ones you love them.

Bike
2010 ST 1300
good morning all. thanks for the coffee Ray. 59F on the dog walk with clouds so thick you could only see a soft glow of the moon behind the cloud cover. the stars stayed home. no need to even try. have gym today and not much after so I'll have to find something to do. the high temp is to be 87F. enjoy the day

stay safe

Sadlsor

Site Supporter
Bike
2008 ST1300A
STOC #
Thanks for the coffee Ray, I'm still on my first cup, so I'll be careful thinking. My brain is still sleep-addled, so I'll try to exercise equal care with my typing.

20 chances of rain, but woke to 61 going to 70- something. We're going to risk a wet ride home, just to stay on 2 wheels again. Maybe we'll beat the rains home, and maybe it won't rain at all. Warmer tomorrow, and bigger chance for rain. The sky is cloudy but I feel like living dangerously today.

I know I'm up late when Patty posts before I do.

I like that picture of the 2 mugs with mugs.

Gotta get a move on, enjoy your day.

EDIT: my attempts at being careful didn't work. I had to fix a typo and an improperly placed word after i posted. More coffee here, please...

Last edited:

ToddC

Site Supporter
Bike
2006 ST1300A
Too early morning all........

Wore myself out yesterday, went to bed at 9pm. Woke up mid sleep.......thought I had slept for quite a awhile.......it was only 10:30.
Next wakey was at 4am. Been up ever since.

Did everyone hear about the fire at the circus...????

It was in tents........intense.......intents.......get it..? That was for you @Obo .

Happy wednesaturhumpday.
T

Bike
2003 ST1300
Good LATE Morning all!
Thanks for the wakey, Ray!

Keith had me up early making pancakes and coffee so we'd get an early start with Mr Tractor.
After he nearly ran me over, we covered world issues (solved a few) and unfortunately he had to go!
Good luck Keith and safe travels!

Hmmm, I wonder what the rest of today will bring???

Y'all have a winderfall day!

1713967891804.png

1713967982398.png

Whisker Bill

(Brian)
Site Supporter
STokes Bay, Ontario & migrating to Florida
Bike
2007 ST1300
Good morning all!
We’re just getting moving!
Thanks for the start Ray! Anything left?

@Obo are you picking up the new wing soon?

We’ll be down for a week, towards the end of June staying on 209 again. Family reunion July 1st, this time!
A very cool day here today, brrr!
Enjoy your hump day!
WB

SupraSabre

48 Years of SoCal Lane Splitting/Commuting-Retired
Site Supporter
Bike
12/04 ST 1300s
2024 Miles
STOC #
Morning Ray & All from sunny, Southern Utah!

Currently it is 55F, heading for 74F, with no breeze at the moment, but that will soon change. Later we should see the winds out of the SW @ 18 to 30mph.

Hey @nicksacco, very trusting of you to let a complete stranger, operating your equipment like that! :rofl1:

Yesterday I woke up thinking I needed to go get a couple of trees for the yard, so I went to the local nursery and looked at their trees (more like bushes, they were so small) so I went down the way a bit to a place called "Big Trees", and spent almost $900 on two 6' Blue Spruce Pine trees. That also covers delivery and planting!

After that I planted some more block in the front yard, and decided that I really can't do too much more, until after the trees come. So I managed to move all the rest of the gray block off the side yard, so I can cover that area in gravel. I moved the block to the front yard and put a bunch to the side, (no pictures) so they made it look like a small planting area (which at some future day, it will be.) Today will be raking out the area where I removed the block from, then put down the landscaping cloth, and then gravel.

Boiled eggs, bacon, toast and OJ to wash it down with. Pepsi to be coming later!

Anyone :dr13:, have a great day on the roads! :hat3:

OP
OP
Upt' North
Bike
VStrom 650
Morning Ray & All from sunny, Southern Utah!

Currently it is 55F, heading for 74F, with no breeze at the moment, but that will soon change. Later we should see the winds out of the SW @ 18 to 30mph.

Hey @nicksacco, very trusting of you to let a complete stranger, operating your equipment like that! :rofl1:

Yesterday I woke up thinking I needed to go get a couple of trees for the yard, so I went to the local nursery and looked at their trees (more like bushes, they were so small) so I went down the way a bit to a place called "Big Trees", and spent almost $900 on two 6' Blue Spruce Pine trees. That also covers delivery and planting!

After that I planted some more block in the front yard, and decided that I really can't do too much more, until after the trees come. So I managed to move all the rest of the gray block off the side yard, so I can cover that area in gravel. I moved the block to the front yard and put a bunch to the side, (no pictures) so they made it look like a small planting area (which at some future day, it will be.) Today will be raking out the area where I removed the block from, then put down the landscaping cloth, and then gravel.

Boiled eggs, bacon, toast and OJ to wash it down with. Pepsi to be coming later!

Anyone :dr13:, have a great day on the roads! :hat3:
$900.00.....flippin ink. For those in metric that's almost a thousand!
:scared2:

Bike
2014 ST1300
Morning all! It's grey, rainy and 9C here right now. We'll climb the heights to 12C and the rain will last most of the day. Hopefully, it will be done by the time it comes to ride home tonight. I decided to ride today to gain further rain riding experience. I didn't count on the accident on the highway however. Nothing like crawling along doing the motorcycle version of Mr. Miyagi...clutch in......clutch out....

Great pics Keith/Stu! Safe travels Keith!

The durned pup decided it would be a good idea to get up at 4:30 this morning and do a little cage matching with our older dog. The older dog has a yip that would shatter glass so that put paid to sleep for a while. It's hard to stay annoyed at him however. He was bounding around the park this morning with a massive grin just living his best life. I haven't told him there will be some alterations later in the week so that may calm him down somewhat, at least until the anesthetic wears off.....

Hope everyone has a great day and goes balls to the wall!

Top Bottom