Dratted mind hamsters - coffee and weather 6 May

Snort.....
Yawn.......
Stretch........

Morning all, thanks for all the visuals.....brain rats, rodent soup, and the best is happy retirement to Scott. Yahoo...! Welcome to Monsaturday.

Rain all day yesterday, so a restful day was had indoors. Today is looking much sunnier and dry. That just means work can be done.
A lawn to mow, the last three fence posts set, a truck to wash............ Welcome to retirement Scott....... :think1: ;)

Hope everyone can have a wonderful monsaturday.
T

@Sadlsor left or right hand? The cleaning process differs depending on it.

But I primed it with Kilz, and don't know how to wash it off my right hand. It was all tidy, until I tried to clean it out of the paintbrush and roller.

Don't worry; I'll attribute your momentary lapse of reading comprehension to the excitement and exhilaration you must feel, in anticipation of riding a new GoldWing to work today.
Hope the excitement is still in effect for your ride home.

Last edited:
Don't worry; I'll attribute your momentary lapse of reading comprehension to the excitement and exhilaration you must feel, in anticipation of riding a new GoldWing to work today.
Hope the excitement is still in effect for your ride home.

Oh, right as in left/right. I was thinking wrong/right. As in you were wrong and I was right.

Normally when I post during the week I'm already at work. A "normal" workday for me starts at 7:30am my time. (11:30 Ray's time, 6:30 your time and 3:30 Todd's time.)

Top Bottom