Price
Current Mileage
Current Location
Maryville, TN
ABS
Yes - ABS Equipped
Bike
2012 ST1300A
Hello, I am putting my ST up for sale due to a family situation. Let me know if you have any questions, need additional pics, video, etc.

Bike has NEVER been down, is in EXCELLENT condition, and everything works as it is supposed to.

Fuel log available upon request for every fill-up while owned (4,326 to current).

Clean and clear title in hand.

I am happy to take the bike to a Honda dealer of choice for a pre-purchase inspection.

I live 10 minutes from the Knoxville Airport if interested in fly-n-ride.

2012 Honda ST1300A (ABS)
Last year for non-police model
9,640 miles
Owned since Nov 2020 (bought with 4,326 miles)
Price: $8,500

On bike at time of purchase-
-Tank Pads
-Helibars Horizon bars (also have stock bars)
-Givi trunk mount

Added after purchase-
-2nd key (so you don't need to turn off bike to access under seat, open/close saddlebags, etc.)
-Paint ceramic coated Mar 2021
-Dash GPS mount
-Garmin Zumo XT
-Heated Grips (5 levels of heat plus off)
-Amplink Accessory interface- solid-state controller for heated grips and GPS (Bluetooth controlled via smartphone to control how up to 6 devices trigger, when they turn on, off, etc.)
-Metal T-valve stems
-Saddlebag bars
-Butler Cup Mount (on right handlebar)
-New battery Jan 2023
-New tires (front and rear) Aug 2023
-Oil change- April 2024
-Rearend oil change April 2023
-Rear preload adjuster oil change April 2023

PICS-

Attachments

Last edited:

Erdoc48

Site Supporter
Bike
94/00/04 STs, FSC600
I like it too- just zero room in the garage for it. I’d have to sell one of the others and I like them too much to sell- otherwise I become a hoarder.

Sadlsor

Site Supporter
Bike
2008 ST1300A
STOC #
I like it too- just zero room in the garage for it. I’d have to sell one of the others and I like them too much to sell- otherwise I become a hoarder.
There are much worse things to hoard.
The downside of course, is most other things don't take up as much space.
@Larry Fine expressed my feelings accurately, I do like the black ones.

aniwack

Site Supporter
Bike
05A/07A/09PA
STOC #
1714241405018.png

I'm concerned with how these aftermarket lines expose the hydraulics to improper purging and the overall ability for it to be the primary point of failure. Why were the lines changed??

OP
OP
AZMotorgod
Bike
2012 ST1300A
aniwack- From my research, the extensions come with the handlebar kit to accommodate the bars. They have been on the bike since purchased and they have been fantastic. However, I have not ridden an ST without them, so cannot comment on how some do not like the stock setup.

I also have the stock bars for the new owner if they do not like them.

Those hydraulic extensions are sold by HeliBars - I just posted about it in another thread. The used 2012 I bought in January had a 'double stacked' riser setup, with helibars on the bottom and CNC-Moto risers on the top. I kept the helibars and removed both line extensions, but then with these newer helibars, I felt the clutch line was too short and put that one back on. Those extensions are $40 each! (it wasn't a problem on my 05 with original helibars)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom