And then all hell broke loose!

bdalameda

PaleoCyclist
Bike
Africa Twin
I just have to share about something that happened last night at home.

My wife and i were casually sitting and watching TV about 7:30 last night. One of our Corgis, Lucy came into the living room with a very large rat in her mouth. Of course the rat was still alive and she dropped it proudly in front of us as the rat decided to escape. My wife screamed, all four dogs got quite excited while chasing this rat around our living room. It finally found a hiding place under our entertainment center and was blocked from escaping by all four dogs. By this time my panicked wife ran upstairs and I retrieved a pair of large serrated BBQ tongs and grabbed the rat. My dogs found this quite exciting as they barked at the rat as I took it outside where it met its demise.

We live right next to a forested area and I have seen lage rat nests in the woods so I expect that is where it came from.
I have a video security camera in my backyard and was able to watch Lucy, our little rat hunter, as she chased this rat down and caught it before bringing it in.

I thought Barb was going to have a heart attack. Looking back it was pretty funny.

Top Bottom