Any interest in an Atlanta Tech Event??

If you dont mind a FJR showing up, I would be. Just up the road. Couple of things I would like to do with mine and meet and see some of you.

Very interested, John. I'm just 3 or 4 hundred stones throws away (I can't throw real far), and your place is in my GPS.
With enough notice, I should be able to hammer this into my calendar.
Let's do it!

While not in need of any work on my bike, it would be interesting to meet y'all! I'm in if my schedule is open.

I'd be glad to bring any specialized tools you might need.

With the positive response over the last two weeks I will begin the process of identifying a location in North Metro Atlanta to host the event. I do believe I will have a bike to play with. Of course bring your own ST for the fun!

I might could make it. Maybe use my 2015 ST 1300 PA as a guinea pig. My fairly new to me bike with 41k needs some TLC. Just changed the motor oil, rear drive oil, brake fluid, and rear brake pads so far. I would love to learn to change engine coolant, clutch fluid, and air filter.

So for those not regulars on here I had a location and was working on the process of flying Igofar in for the event when he got hurt on his bike. Since then the venue has been sold and I don’t know who the new owner is. So it won’t happen this year. Q2 2023 is the current target.

So for those not regulars on here I had a location and was working on the process of flying Igofar in for the event when he got hurt on his bike. Since then the venue has been sold and I don’t know who the new owner is. So it won’t happen this year. Q2 2023 is the current target.
Thanks for the update. Didn't realize Igofar had got hurt on his bike. Was that posted on here as I didn't see it? Re-schedule noted. Also thanks for the willingness to organize this! - B.R.

Back
Top Bottom