Coolant System Hose Identification

Bike
ST1300
I used two 6 inch C-clamps to lift the throttle body...popped right up with very little pressure from the clamps. The attached photo was taken afterwards but still shows the basic position of the clamps. A couple of 1x4 boards would probably fit better than the 2x4 and pipe i used to brace the clamps.

Attachments

Thanks for this post.
I want to use t-bolt clamps but im worried on the smaller hoses whether they will fit on the stem without hitting the bulge on the pipe has anyone used them and do they fit?
When working under the throttle bodies i usually prop the tank right back lift the bodies using a block and Gclamp and then lift the bodies up and strap them against the tank but i think for a full hose change to get done in one day im going to have to remove the tank not sure if i will have to fully remove the bodies but i doubt i can let them hang off the side im just not sure how many connections i would have to remove to get them out. to lift them only its just throttle cables and a connector from what i remember.
I used your list to price the hoses in the uk £304 ouch then went partzilla and with import fees and delivery £250 then found webike with import fees and delivery £114 i also needed some other bits. head cover gaskets x2. right pocket lid. crash bar covers x2. total shipped with import fees £220 for everything would have been around £464 in the UK

Top Bottom