It is with heavy heart, Paulcb - 2022-05-26

What a shock but Paul and I had salvation conversations and I know he's now riding with the author of life.

I am sure others had similar conversations with Paul about life and death. His passing from this life to the next hurts us terribly but surely goodness and mercy followed Paul into the presence of his heavenly father.

His last trip looked memorable. My thoughts are with his family and friends. It is sad that his life was lost way too early.

'High Flight'
Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;
Sunward I've climbed, and joined the tumbling mirth
Of sun-split clouds - and done a hundred things

You have not dreamed of - wheeled and soared and swung
High in the sunlit silence. Hov'ring there
I've chased the shouting wind along, and flung
My eager craft through footless halls of air.

Up, up the long delirious, burning blue,
I've topped the windswept heights with easy grace
Where never lark, or even eagle flew -
And, while with silent lifting mind I've trod
The high unsurpassed sanctity of space,
Put out my hand and touched the face of God.

Pilot Officer John Gillespie Magee

RIP Paul

I feel absolutely sick. I had not met Paul in person until he came out to pickup my bike. We had many posts back and forth on this forum and I felt I knew him when he came out. He was such a fine person and the short time we had together going over the bike was a memorable experience. I definitely felt I had made a good friend and would be seeing him again. This is just awful.

Not comprehensible. Never met Paul but loved him like a brother. A truly unique and good man. I was so glad for him on his final journey, it made me feel good knowing he was having fun.

Oh my this is awful! So sad to hear this…
I had the opportunity to talk with Paul privately through PM’s on this site over the years. Outstanding gentleman.

OMG! I'm very saddened to hear this. I always looked forward to seeing him at events and talking with him. He was a great guy.
My condolences to his family and friends.

Back
Top Bottom