Jim AKA fnmag

igofar was kind enough to go check on him at his last known address and they confirmed he passed away 2-3 weeks ago.
Oh no, was really hoping it wasn’t this. Hope he had some family/friends around at the end. He will certainly be missed here.
Sorry to hear of Jim's passing.
Ride on...
Thanks to Igofar for making the effort to find out about Jim.
Well, that stinks.

Amen. RIP, my friend-who-I-never-got-to-meet.

blackribbon.png

Dang! always hate to hear of a members passing. May he ride on forever on Gods highways:ang1:

I hate that I never got to drink coffee with Jim, judging from the post I missed friendship with a very good man! RIP and my condolences to all who knew him!

Oh man, this is sad. Such a quiet, respectful gentleman, both in person an on this forum.

Jim, you will be missed.
I only met him one time. You were there at a RTE at Roy’s BBQ in Hutchinson, Kansas. We were both Pittsburgh Steelers fans. He actually picked on me all in fun a time or two. Great guy that we will all miss! He needed a right side mirror cover for his 06. I just said happed to have one sitting in the garage. I didn’t want it slowing my 07 down. I boxed it up and shipped it to him. He loved the price. $0,00 he deserved it!

Shared a campsite with him at RokSToc 1. He left a little early for health reasons, Guess it was a beginning case. Wonderfully nice guy. I know he loved welcoming new members into the ST-owners world. We lost a good one.

RIP Jim

Enjoy and Ride on!

The nice thing about this forum is that we get to share and learn from others who have the same interest in the things we do. Yet we may never get to meet in person since we are in different corners of the earth. Thanks Jim for your contributions and we will see you when we all get to HeavenSToc.....

73 KN

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom