New Conti Road Attack 2

Thanks for the tip, Guy. I run a Road Attack on the front and a ContiForce on the rear. I love these tires, they stick like hot tar, but I just may try the RA2 with Black Chili compound, sounds yummy! I need a new rear right now, they don't last long. About 5000 miles for the ContiForce and 7500 for the RA, but I rightly torture them.

I LOVED the RoadAttacks, but can't afford to replace a set every 5500 miles :eek:

That said, maybe these are worth a shot for my next set....

I loved my Conti RA version 1 set, but when I wanted another set, that's when I learned they were not rated for the ST13.

Are the version 2's rated for the ST?
Posted via Mobile Device

I loved my Conti RA version 1 set, but when I wanted another set, that's when I learned they were not rated for the ST13.

Posted via Mobile Device

Really? Not enough load rating? My local dealer suggested them! :eek:

:shrug1:
That's what I learned from Tim at Two Bros... hopefully he'll chime in here.

:eek:DId I say that. Oh my...maybe I was mistaken. OR heck I could have told you that Bake...Heck now I'm really confused.

Anyway these tires won't be available until Mid December. It looks like $273 per set.

I will go back a revisit this to get my ducks in a row.

Thanks for double checking Tim---I could have mis-remembered the conversation also. ;)

I'm anxious to hear what your ducks have to say once they're lined back up--I really liked my Road Attacks, but I didn't get to wear out the rear one so I don't know about it's tread life.

Thanks for double checking Tim---I could have mis-remembered the conversation also. ;)

I'm anxious to hear what your ducks have to say once they're lined back up--I really liked my Road Attacks, but I didn't get to wear out the rear one so I don't know about it's tread life.

I've already put in a call to the Conti guy to have a chat.

Posted via Mobile Device

I went thru 2 sets of them and they stuck well in dry and wet. Like really, really NW wet. Also a very plush ride, and got about 6,500miles/set. I've had 2 Honda dealers install them without any warnings, so I don't know what it is you've heard.

Back
Top Bottom