Psychedelic Motorcycle Ride

Bike
Royal Enfield INT650
Hi all,

Although this one is not on an ST bike (this week I will film on one), I thought you might enjoy this video I made. AUDIO IS A MUST. Let me know what you think.
Also, weather starting to get much better in the Chicago area. Finally prepping my ST1100 this weekend. Anyone else?
Thanks.

Last edited:
What is the photographic technique? My dentist has a number of photographs on the wall that look very much like your video. Does a lens or photographing a shiny sphere get those photos?

What is the photographic technique? My dentist has a number of photographs on the wall that look very much like your video. Does a lens or photographing a shiny sphere get those photos?
It is a 360 degree panoramic camera called Insta360. It takes a video of everything around.

For those who won't see it on YouTube, I left a comment there:

I like it. A little long, but interesting Tiny World. Which camera, one of the Insta360s? Pink Floyd music could fit, as well.
Thanks, replied there, I won’t copy it here, but will say I appreciate you thought it was long, I’ll consider making future videos shorter. Thanks.

Update: I am aware you can't use copyrighted material in YouTube videos (EULA and TOS), I just wasn't thinking when I mentioned Pink Floyd.

I'm guilty sometimes of speaking or typing before thinking. And I've gotten in trouble for it.

Update: I am aware you can't use copyrighted material in YouTube videos (EULA and TOS), I just wasn't thinking when I mentioned Pink Floyd.

I'm guilty sometimes of speaking or typing before thinking. And I've gotten in trouble for it.
I wasn’t aware you couldn’t use copyrighted material, thought it was okay as long as you gave credit to author(s).
Curious which Pink Floyd song would you have envisioned being used?

No worries -I do the same.

Curious which Pink Floyd song would you have envisioned being used?
I didn't think it through, to any great extent.
Any of a gazillion of 'em.
Maybe Time, or Shine On You Crazy Diamond, maybe some others would be better.
Something with an extended Gilmore guitar solo?

Back
Top Bottom