R.I.P. Mike (Rackman) Roberts

Bike
Honda GL1800
STOC #
Mike Roberts passed away on New Years Eve from complication of Pneumonia and the flu. Mike was a longtime member of the STOC and would be remembered most for the original HWY Wings for both the ST1100 and the ST1300. Also known as the Rackman for the motorcycle racks he made for the ST. and a few other bikes. For over 22 years Mike and I traveled and camped together attending many WeSTOC's and other rally's and events. He was my closest and best friend and I am really going miss him.

Sorry to hear of your loss. I didn't know Mike but it sounds like I would have enjoyed his company.

Hi Keith. It’s been a long time. I’m very sorry to hear of Mike’s death. Condolences to you and Mike’s family. Dang...

You might want to poST the sad news on ST-Riders.net where Mike (and you) will be remembered by the STOC members there. I’m sure Don would like a nice picture too for the STOC Remembrance LiST.

Regards, John

Last edited:
Of course that's not the type of news we like to hear.

Prayers of comfort for You, his family and friends!

Shocked to hear the his Keith[emoji26]. Mike was a good guy, though it has been a few years since I've seen him. Godspeed Mike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sorry to heat that Keith, I know you two were great friends.

I had the pleasure of meeting him once at SeaSTOC.

R.I.P. Mike

Sorry to read this. Glad you got to have a good friend while he was here. Godspeed.

Such a shame when we lose good people/friends. Condolences to you and to his family. How old was he if I may ask?

Keith, sorry for your loss. I hope the sadness your experiencing will be replaced with the joy of remembering your trips with Mike.

I have a friend of 40 years. 10 years ago, we both were in the position to purchase bikes and start traveling. We've been on some great trips and have also found that planning the next one is almost as fun as the trip itself...always spend time discussing previous trips.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear this. I have used his Highway wings for many years.
32e9ad3a90b6a4b5302b1c6d79ca5bd9.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom