RIP Peggy Coley. (Nashcat’s sister)

Nashcat

Site Supporter
Bike
2015 Versys 1000LT
STOC #
I just received the sad news that my sister, Peggy, passed away earlier today, from the effects of myeloid leukemia. She had been battling the disease since last November and had spent most of the last 6 months in the hospital in Sydney, AU, a place that she had called home for the last 48 years. Some of you may remember her from the 2016 RTE that we held here at our house. She was the blonde with the strange accent, that made us all wear the name tags, which turned out to be a really good idea. She enjoyed meeting everyone and admired all the bikes, parked in the yard and was amazed at how far we would ride for pie.

Her illness is one of the reasons that I’ve missed most of the events, this year. I have stayed at home, where I’ve been able to call her a couple of times a week, while she was in the hospital. While I wasn’t able to visit her in person, our phone visits seemed to cheer her up. Our last call was 2 days ago, and during the call, her daughter had to hold the phone, as she was getting too weak to hold it for herself. She was at peace, and we said our goodbyes for the last time. I’ll miss her.

John

Saddened by the news.
Prayers uplifted for you and your family and the friends of Peggy.

You were a good brother John, sorry for your lost, prayers for you and your sister.
Larry

John, you've suffered more than your share of losses. Sorry about this one; even though you knew it was coming, it's never easy.

Hope we can get together and burn down some miles sometime soon. I wanna see that new ST1800 you're sporting.

Back
Top Bottom