Running out of seats

bdalameda

PaleoCyclist
Bike
Africa Twin
My grandchild count is about to explode.
I have two granddaughters now 8 and 12 years old from my oldest son and ex-wife who we are very close to. My middle son and his wife are expecting in early may so here comes granddaughter #3. I just found out my oldest and his new wife are now expecting sometime in December so now we will have four. His new wife has two young kids from a previous marriage, a girl at 12 and a boy at 9 so there will be six. So inside of a year we will go from 2 to 6 grandkids. The Christmas budget is looking ugly!!

My youngest son has a girlfriend that in our opinion looks like "the one". They are already talking about a family. So more are likely coming in the next couple of years - sheesh!

SupraSabre

48 Years of SoCal Lane Splitting/Commuting-Retired
Site Supporter
Bike
12/04 ST 1300s
2024 Miles
STOC #
Don't worry, I have 15 (8 boys & 7 girls), but I let Grandma take care of keeping track! ;)

At last count, my brother, Dave, has around 21? It might be higher, with a couple of great grand kids thrown in! :rofl1:

Bike
R1200rt
My grandchild count is about to explode.
I have two granddaughters now 8 and 12 years old from my oldest son and ex-wife who we are very close to. My middle son and his wife are expecting in early may so here comes granddaughter #3. I just found out my oldest and his new wife are now expecting sometime in December so now we will have four. His new wife has two young kids from a previous marriage, a girl at 12 and a boy at 9 so there will be six. So inside of a year we will go from 2 to 6 grandkids. The Christmas budget is looking ugly!!

My youngest son has a girlfriend that in our opinion looks like "the one". They are already talking about a family. So more are likely coming in the next couple of years - sheesh!
A Christmas road trip sounds in order! :crackup:

Top Bottom