Terry 'ACL' Hammond (11/19/2010)

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 RT
2024 Miles
I was just contacted by a Minister in Casey, IL that Terry (ACL) passed away today from a heart attack while working on the farm.

I don't know what to say... I'm in a fog... I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels like they just lost their best friend...

I'll post more as I get more info.

Jody has a paypal account to use and he'll give that to Cindy/family later on when things settle down some - he will also get some flowers from the donations, he won't spend much so the remainder goes to the family.
biddyman@yahoo.com

Update: 11/20 - Services might be Mon/Tue 11/22-23 but the family has yet to meet w/funeral home. Once we know more and when a public service is planned we'll post something.

Last edited:
NO NO NO NO NO. no no no no no.

I just felt my heart break.

Unbelievable, a bunch of us just stayed on that farm and visited with him.
A terrible loss for many and especially his family. So sorry to hear this.

What a terrible loss. I was fortunate enough to meet Terry earlier this year at PuttSTOC. My life is richer for the time I was able to spend with him. Thoughts and prayers to TLC and the family. God speed, Terry.

John

I can't believe what I am reading! Tell me it isn't so.
Thoughts go out to his family and friends.

I am not a happy person right now.

Terry, the world has lost an icon and I have lost a friend.

Godspeed ACL.

Mark

We never met, yet I felt that I knew him and will miss his humor, his stories and his posts. Heartfelt condolences to his family and many friends. He was someone with a lust of life with a personality larger than life that will be missed and yet remembered for years to come whenever people come together

Back
Top Bottom