• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

WI: A to Z (Round 5)

Kevin_56

Site Supporter
Bike
20 R1250RT
STOC #
Re: WI: A to Z (Round 2)

No Problem, Just have to poke fun once in a while. The N_'ville's were all in the northern half of the state. I just happen to be way north getting the WI tag and Nasonville was on my route home. Did not have to go off route to get it. I knew that was too easy.

Bike
2010 ST/2002 GL1800

Not sure if this would still count. Thoughts??
Pell Lake is a neighborhood and former census-designated place (CDP) in Walworth County, Wisconsin, United States. The population was 3,722 at the 2010 census.[3] On December 20, 2011, Pell Lake became part of the newly incorporated village of Bloomfield.[4]

I found this out after not finding an official looking name plaque or sign after driving through the town. But just maybe?

Attachments

Kevin_56

Site Supporter
Bike
20 R1250RT
STOC #

I might be a little bias, but where is the 'ville? This is for fun, but it does not appear to be a sign associated with a city name.

Bike
2010 ST/2002 GL1800

I guess WI still needs a "P"
On my initial search it was listed as an actual Town, but when I dug deeper after scoping the neighborhood out It's status was changed.
I might be a little bias, but where is the 'ville? This is for fun, but it does not appear to be a sign associated with a city name.

Kevin_56

Site Supporter
Bike
20 R1250RT
STOC #

Now for the dreaded Q. Can we skip it as it appears to be only one and it has been used?

Scooter

This space for rent...
Bike
2019 BMW R1250RT
STOC #

Now for the dreaded Q. Can we skip it as it appears to be only one and it has been used?
There is a Quincy and a Quinney (which was used before but still is good for this year)...

Scooter

This space for rent...
Bike
2019 BMW R1250RT
STOC #

I figured that Jim would like to get back into the game before year's end...

Saylesville.jpg

Bike
2000 BMW K1200

I figured that Jim would like to get back into the game before year's end...

Saylesville.jpg
Sorry, bike and convertible prepped and covered for the winter. Seems like I pulled the trigger too soon what with all the 50+ degree days so far in December.

Top Bottom