WoodSToc Aug 17-20, 2023 - Woodstock, NB

Happy Rob

Rob
Bike
2004 ST 1300
STOC #
Thanks to all for organizing Woodstock. Great people and great rides. Starting at 8am was hard, I’m on vacation!!!!
I’m still touring around NB and now in NS near Turo. Looking for a place to camp tonight and dry out. Been raining all day. Guess I’ll have to head to Cabot trail tomorrow. Anyone in the area ? Want to join me??
I already miss the memes. They flow out of OBO constantly in person.

Attachments

OP
OP
Obo

Obo

Bike
'03 ST1300A
Thanks to all for organizing Woodstock. Great people and great rides. Starting at 8am was hard, I’m on vacation!!!!
I’m still touring around NB and now in NS near Turo. Looking for a place to camp tonight and dry out. Been raining all day. Guess I’ll have to head to Cabot trail tomorrow. Anyone in the area ? Want to join me??
I already miss the memes. They flow out of OBO constantly in person.
So I see you flipped the sheep back around. Are you wearing pants now too?

Also noticed your trailer somewhat looks like The Scream by Munch.

1692640437912.png

tmills

Site Supporter
Bike
2000 ST1100
STOC #
Ah yes, WoodSToc 2024... I'm thinking mid August again, 15th - 18th. Any comments? By that time, Obo will have his suspension perfectly suspended, and I'll have time to get any marginal road surfaces repaved! Most of us will be a year older, and the collective wisdom will see a vast increase. Or maybe its the level of senility that blossoms! That's when we don't care about what we don't know, I guess...
So unless someone has a better idea, that'll be the date! Maybe add an additional day, there's so much to see, and so many curves to master!
I put it in my calendar to check so I can make this one lol

Gerhard

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 R1200RT
Good to put faces to the names, I have met Phil, Rob and of course you George. My minds eye had drawn different picture of Obo, kind of pictured him as computer nerd with a pocket protector, the damage must have been done by the meme overdose.:rolleyes: Looks like a fun bunch and I hope everyone survived Uncle Phil’s bear hugs without permanent injury.

catcher

Site Supporter
Bike
'18Wing, '16VFR1200X
Uncle Phil’s bear hugs
A man with bruised ribs has to be careful! Seems to me he was.
As for Obo, very capable punster, and there's nothing he can't say with a straight face.
Is Rob happy? Yes! Definitely a fun fellow to have as part of the party. He had only one complaint, although it did get repeated a few times, lol.
Ken's my neighbour, and my new best friend. Since I moved to NB, he's helped me get acquainted with local roads, and how they can best be ridden. Trust your tires, and your suspension!
There were more at the after dinner party. More food, fun, and frivolity! Everyone got taxied back to the Ho-Jo's just in time for midnight, thinking and dreaming about next year, and how sweet it is to be part of ST-Owners! :banr1:

Happy Rob

Rob
Bike
2004 ST 1300
STOC #
Home safe and sound in Newfoundland. Now if I could only repeat at few puns/ memes I learned from an expert.
off to another Bike rally tomorrow. Smugglers cove on burin peninsula. But this one is only 5 hours away.
BTW I lost a 8 inch hubcap from my camper,on road from NB to PEI. Keep an eye out for it!!! Low
beam head light replaced. 4 min job. Just pushed in two tabs on the H4 and popped it in.

OP
OP
Obo

Obo

Bike
'03 ST1300A
What you can't see when riding, but can see when walking the side bridge, is the thousands of spider webs that are likely over a hundred years old.

They are as thick as mats at the peaks.

The lights in the bridge attract bugs, and we all know what loves bugs.... spiders!

Top Bottom