I made the leap, so long ST....

Muchmore

Train killer
Bike
13 BMW K1600GTL
So after years of waiting I finally convinced myself the new BMW GTL 1600 is debt worthy. My 2003 ST will forever be credited with taking my touring virginity but we had to break up.

vupujape.jpg

Sent from my backpocket using Tapatalk

Thinking VERY hard about making this switch. Please tell us about your experience..

Please tell us about your experience..

Andy, Andy, Andy, My ST was a good ole' girl with no ABS or electric windshield so this is a major jump for me. The only way I can personally relate the feeling for me is I feel like I am in a firm lounge chair, on an ice speed skate, with a remote control mounted to each handle bar and a hornets nest in between my legs. It's an unbelievable feeling bike, very, very planted and fast.

Some one asked if it made me a better rider and I know it makes me a faster rider for good or bad. It's un-describable.

Hornets nest between your legs? I'll probably have nightmares. Booger described it as "Tingling Testicles."

I was wondering if/when you were going to spill the beans. I like the color. Looks like Wyatt is hoping for a hand-me-down.

Sigh...guess I'll have to graduate to at least an ST1100 one of these days...then, maybe, I'll be a "real" rider!
Nice ride Danny, congrats!!! :) :)

Patty

Hornets nest between your legs? I'll probably have nightmares. Booger described it as "Tingling Testicles."
Looks like Wyatt is hoping for a hand-me-down.

He is you're right! You know, Tom described meeting Karl for the first time the same way "tingling testicles"

He is you're right! You know, Tom described meeting Karl for the first time the same way "tingling testicles"

I get that alot tingling testicles, but if I take my meds properly they dont bother me much.

Congrats on the new find. Now go join your high faluntin pinkie up tea drinkin. High society bmw folkes

[quote;1635672]The question i have is do you actually know what every button on that thing does?[/quote]

Night classes start in a week..... LOL

Hey Danny, that think looks like it corners like it's on rails... :rofl1:

Sweet! Congrats Danny.
Booger mentioned other beemer boyz heading to LocSToc,,, will I get to ride it there?
NOT! Would be great to see you tho.

Back
Top Bottom