Mr. Donaldson - R.I.P. 10/15/2014

I was sharing a camp site with Lanny and he's not going to be able to make it so another tent site is open if anyone needs a spot. PM me.

I think stgolfer was looking for a camp site, Dave. You might check with him.

Bill F
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I shall try to make this event. Should be there Thursday the 30th. I think I am stayIng on same lot with KCMO Steve . hope to see yal there. Ride safe.

OBTW.....I'm just curious, who exactly is or was Pete?
It is a euphemism for "for Christ's sake" but it was felt taking the name of God in vain was offensive and dangerous as a curse. "For St. Peter's sake" was the next best thing. Then the LGBT crowd felt "for St. Pete's sake" was discriminatory so it was " For Peter, Paul, and Mary's sake". That took too much time so they then just found a holy, gay, gender changed guy named just "Pete" to reference......

Last edited:
Ok I just found out the site I was sharing is no longer available so I am now orphaned and need to find someone who still has room for a tent at Bob's ride. Please respond ASAP . I am planning on leaving Tuesday the 28 and plan on being there Thursday.

Actually I just called them ((850) 227-1327) and they said there won't be a problem. They allow 2 large (4man) or 4 small (2man) tents per site.

Tom

Thanks Tom. I've got a 4 man and I think Bill (ST-Golfer) is the same. Sounds like our 'site' may be full then.

Vinny - BTW, what time will you be at the museum? I'll be booking down from Nashville to Fort Rucker to be there on Friday.

Ok I just found out the site I was sharing is no longer available so I am now orphaned and need to find someone who still has room for a tent at Bob's ride. Please respond ASAP . I am planning on leaving Tuesday the 28 and plan on being there Thursday.

I have you covered in site 117. PM me an email address and I'll send you campsite details.

If I overnight in the state park there will be three tents on 117. It's up in the air if I can overnight so definitely room for you and Dinkie's friend Mark.

Thanks Tom. I've got a 4 man and I think Bill (ST-Golfer) is the same. Sounds like our 'site' may be full then.

Vinny - BTW, what time will you be at the museum? I'll be booking down from Nashville to Fort Rucker to be there on Friday.

12:00 ET or 11:00 CST

I won't be able to make this trip so site #94 is available Wed/Sun. Ashley asked to share Friday and Saturday and V8-7 asked about Thursday. Let me know ASAP I don't want any camper to show up with no place to camp. Ken Zook 805-584-3187

I won't be able to make this trip so site #94 is available Wed/Sun. Ashley asked to share Friday and Saturday and V8-7 asked about Thursday. Let me know ASAP I don't want any camper to show up with no place to camp. Ken Zook 805-584-3187
I still plan to be there Friday night. I will not be able to stay Sat night. Ken, have you paid for 3 nights in advance?

Back
Top Bottom