TX-South: Tag

Ok, one more try at new tag. My head hurts!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 44
I have no idea why the grab photo of Irish's tag disappeared, so I'm reposting. I know, it's out of order, but so is much of my life.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 33
Dang it, you're right Irish. Now I'm not sure I moved it after realizing it's still between I35, I10 and still not in Comal County. I tried to make easy for GTedge but I think he'll still be stumped. I may have to go back and get the address and post it.

Grab
8192fe5d33ead62f03edadc9e160f1f8.jpg

8171436ebf24b93a65a51024c0bea5fa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
New tag

c740ce31f1f465f8860ee272d2f3ffad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Congratulations amorely, I was concerned I might have made it to difficult. Now if someone would show me how to post such nice photos.

Congratulations amorely, I was concerned I might have made it to difficult. Now if someone would show me how to post such nice photos.

I use Tapatalk on my iPhone. Take a picture with the phone, access ST-Owners via the Tapatalk app and you can have the picture(s) loaded very quickly.

Not hard to find but a ride into Houston doesn't strike me as fun. For an old country boy that would just cause sensual overload. Didn't they build that Texas version of Mount Rushmore so folks would have something to look at while stuck in traffic?

Back
Top Bottom