I Need The Other Half of This

jfheilman

Site Supporter
Bike
2007 ST1300A
I put a headlight screen/sheild on my ST1300 when I first got it in 2007. A couple of years ago, when I took the shield off, the little velcro things came off the shield. What I will call "the male part" is still attached to the headlights but the other part on the shield came off. I would like to get it reattached.

Anyone got a source for the velcro like things?

Thanks.

IMG_0150.JPGIMG_0151.JPG

+1, get the 3M dual lock... that stuff is pretty amazing.

Contact Aeroflow? They recommend the 400-count (what you have) with the 250-count on the other side for the strongest hold.

I did not think of contacting Aeroflow.
From Aeroflow;
"Dual-Lok circles, squares or strips are available from AeroFlow, please call us to place an order."

F.Y.I.
3M recommends that Dual-Lok not be used or subjected to any stress for 24 hours after application. There is a curing process that takes place during this period, which greatly improves the bond.

Last edited:
Dual-Lok circles, squares or strips are available from AeroFlow, please call us to place an order.

F.Y.I.
3M recommends that Dual-Lok not be used or subjected to any stress for 24 hours after application. There is a curing process that takes place during this period, which greatly improves the bond.

Email has been sent to AeroFlow.

Back
Top Bottom