Hawk 11.... Drooooooool

GGely

Site Supporter
Bike
2001 ST1100 Non ABS
STOC #
Ok, I am 17 again and totally without any self control... ME WANNA ONE!

Hawk 11

The faux Rickman fairing really gets me. Love the look with the bar end mirrors.

Hey! Honey! Where's the Robax? My back is killing me...

we knew they were gonna do it, just didn't know quite how it was gonna turn out but it looks good, are you thinking of buying it?
I tried the Robax, worse stone I ever got, plus no relief from back pain, makes me think of Tom Berringer..

Take the pain... take the pain!!!

Looks like they styled the fairing and tank, then ran out of money, got bored, went to go watch NCAA basketball, and forgot to finish the bike.
The front half doesn't flow with the back half....

Looks like they styled the fairing and tank, then ran out of money, got bored, went to go watch NCAA basketball, and forgot to finish the bike.
The front half doesn't flow with the back half....
Agreed. It looks like they only cared about how it looks from the rider's perspective.

1648222441615.png

The fairing is very reminiscent of the Sport fairing from 40 years ago. Looks great from the tank forward. The tail would benefit from the CB---F tail styling.

I'll be interested to see if it ever comes to the US and how they price it. There's a big price delta between the Rebel 1100 and the Africa Twin/NT1100.

Reminds me of all the cafe bike mods back in the late '60s to te '70s. Nobody needed a bunch of plastic all over the bike.

I swear Morher Honda does this just to turn up the temperature on the frustration/interest meter. They get everyone’s dander up and then go back to watching the NCAA basketball game (@mello dude )

FWIW, not my cup of Sanka.

Looks like they put two different bikes together, and that exhaust is gopping.
Just like my school reports.........must try harder.
Upt'North.

You guys are a bunch of downers…

Though it does look like two different bikes bolted together I do like the front half. Like I said, I’ve always had a love for Rickman style fairings.

At least it doesn’t look like an angry wasp…

So, I’ll appreciate the front half and ignore the back!

You guys are a bunch of downers…

Though it does look like two different bikes bolted together I do like the front half. Like I said, I’ve always had a love for Rickman style fairings.

So, I’ll appreciate the front half and ignore the back!
I do like the front half classic look.....

That angry wasp look grows on you, at least it did for me with my Tracer GT.

Unfortunately, the front end of the Hawk 11 doesn't quite do it for me, looks very dated, just my opinion. I think it would look better naked, without the fairing or with a redesigned one.

I looked at the Honda U.S. & Canada site and see the AF, the Rebel, but no NT, so wondering if, or when, we're going to see the new NT or other variations built around the 1100 twin.

Fairing looks like it “belongs” on a ‘70’s bike.Seems to me they just needed anything,something to take your eye off that huge plastic lump of a radiator.

Paint the side covers and tail section blue and it will look fine

Back
Top Bottom