"Northern Exposure" Bygdawg and Indypup Trip...

indypup

Accidents HURT! Safety doesn't
Bike
2007 ST1300
STOC #
bygdawg, Roger, perhaps you'd humor me and get a pic of yourselves in front of the BakerBoy bakery in Dickinson ND! :D
I passed this place yesterday while I was riding in Steubenville, OH. I was going to hop off the bike real quick a snap a shot but a cop car pulled up right behind while I was waiting at the light in front of the store. :(

Attachments

Jeepers that is one heck of a trip.

I think I would want more than 3 weeks to do that. I can't wait to watch the fun unravel!
I think Karen meant to use the word "unfold" instead of "unravel". "Unravel" is what happens when things don't go right.;)
Hope things go smooth!!!

OP
OP
bygdawg
Bike
ST 1300
Wow! Haven't made it all the way through that, but I don't think I could make it on that clothing list, unless I washed clothes every two days. Sure, you could sink wash, but drying time would be hard to work out if you arrived late and left early. I'm just on page 3 and working my way on through at this point though. Where does one go about getting this coolmax stuff? Would be nice if some WI, MN, ND, MT, AK folks would chime in.

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Wow! Haven't made it all the way through that, but I don't think I could make it on that clothing list, unless I washed clothes every two days. Sure, you could sink wash, but drying time would be hard to work out if you arrived late and left early. I'm just on page 3 and working my way on through at this point though. Where does one go about getting this coolmax stuff? Would be nice if some WI, MN, ND, MT, AK folks would chime in.
Nylon convertable pants... they dry fast

indypup

Bike
2007 ST1300
STOC #
Here is a picture of the route we would like to take. We'd like to take the Icefield's parkway between Banff and Jasper too. Anyone have any other must sees we should check out in Canada?

Attachments

indypup

Bike
2007 ST1300
STOC #
I'm sitting at 84,000 miles and ready to add about 12K more with this trip. ;) New Storm2's installed and oil is changed. Will be pulling a George and carrying a spare rear with me. ;) Can't wait to leave!!! :D

indypup

Bike
2007 ST1300
STOC #
Roger, does Indy get to go on this trip? :)
No, I think she might attract bears. ;) She would surely take one on though... I don't take her as much as I used too now that she is getting older. I'm affaid it's too hard on her. I still take her around close to home though. My nightly routine is to ride somewhere nice and take her for a walk. She lets me know when she has had enough by barking. What's funny is she doesn't want to get off the bike when we get home. lol

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #
No, I think she might attract bears. ;) She would surely take one on though... I don't take her as much as I used too now that she is getting older. I'm affaid it's too hard on her. I still take her around close to home though. My nightly routine is to ride somewhere nice and take her for a walk. She lets me know when she has had enough by barking. What's funny is she doesn't want to get off the bike when we get home. lol
LOL, my silkie terrier aint scared of anything either. But she too is getting older and a bit stiff...she hasn't been on a bike ride in 2 yrs now.

But for this long of a trip, it's better for you and Jay not to have the complication of a dog along. Enjoy and be safe! :)

Top Bottom