STOC TAG

Mountain Mike

I frequent the IBA Motel
Bike
ST1300
STOC #
My first Redsox game last night! (Not something I would pay $50 for though..) Took the guys, plenty of open seats. There was a memorial for the announcer who passed away last night, so this game in respect had no announcer.

Attachments

Mountain Mike

I frequent the IBA Motel
Bike
ST1300
STOC #
Took the guys to 2 new country's with me. Leaving from New York City and passing by the Statue of Liberty we headed to Grand Turk Island of Turks and Caicos and the Bahamas (Half Moon Cay, and Nassau).

The photos with the tags came out kinda poor with the underwater camera, so you will have to take my word for it. =-] (I'm standing in front of the word "Grand" with the tags.)

On the return to NYC we walked down Broadway through Times Square.

So the guys have had it easy with just relaxing at ball games and tropical islands, but now I'm excited to go riding this Friday and show them someplace new.

Attachments

Last edited:
Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
I can see ya, Mike. The locations are the important thing. The Liberty pic is really great. Thanks for carrying on the tradition.

Mountain Mike

I frequent the IBA Motel
Bike
ST1300
STOC #
Got up early and took the guys for a ride across mass. First stop was to pick up the Mass tag at a converted RR station. The next stop was the headquarters for the Minute Man Rally at the Clarion Inn in Northampton, MA. (where we secreted the tag.) ;-]

Met with Jim "NHDiesel", ScubaDave, and his wife (holding the camera). Waited for DaveM but had to move onto the next stop before he got there. They should have completed the rally by now, but I haven't checked the thread yet.

Attachments

Mountain Mike

I frequent the IBA Motel
Bike
ST1300
STOC #
With the GPS set to "Avoid Highways" all the way there we enjoyed wonderful cool riding through lush winding roads all the way to Americade at Lake George, NY to have dinner with my parents and their friends.

After dinner we walked the strip and I messaged Larry "RealST" and asked him if Lexie and him were close. They swung by and met my parents. It started to pour so we all went back to my parents hotel and relaxed on the balcony for the evening before officially passing the tags to Larry.

Attachments

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
Too cool, Mike and Lexie (and Larry. :D) The tags will be seeing more new places...

Mike, great job on rallies and the wedding and the honeymoon. Pics are classic. Thanks.

STOC #
What an honor to be riding with these guys. Saturday afternoon we left Lake George and headed north to Lake Champlain where we crossed the new Champlain Bridge into VT, but not before our first photo op.

Here they are with Lexie on the NY side.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Digiamo

Come play with us, Danny......
Bike
Suzuki DL650
STOC #
:wave1: Keep the boys moving
many great places to go
Thank you,,,carriers :wave1:

Gotta love that little Lexi girl. Glad she and the gang got together.

Firstpeke

NT1100D
Bike
Honda NT1100
STOC #
Mike, thanks for all the great photo's of the TAGS and for the great hand over to Larry and Lexie!

Great to see Lexie and the Tags going places!

Digiamo

Come play with us, Danny......
Bike
Suzuki DL650
STOC #
Thanks for the ride along shots, Larry and Lexie. It's so nice to see the tag riders still on the move and seeing great locations.
Got room in the sack for another plaque? Curt may want to join the TAG team.

STOC #
Thanks for the ride along shots, Larry and Lexie. It's so nice to see the tag riders still on the move and seeing great locations.
Got room in the sack for another plaque? Curt may want to join the TAG team.
Danny, I was sitting down at dinner on the road with a group of hard core bikers - two previous restaurants with outdoor dining refused Lexie and I service :rolleyes: and a third was by reservation only. This rowdy group spotted Lexie and I as we were walking down the street trying to find another place and they invited us to join them.

I had just gotten the pouch set up on the table when I learned of Curt's passing. I looked that the tags sitting there and quietly said, looks like Curt will be joining you. The bikers were quite humbled at our pouch and the dog tags it contained.

And our tag that day

Last edited:
Bike
2006 ST1300
I feel bad that I never got to know any of these guys, but I'm honored that I can help get them to their next destination. I just wish it was a better destination, under happy circumstances. It will be a short, busy week, so other than being with us while the NH tag was moved...3 times...there won't be any interesting travels until we head for La Crosse Thursday night. I think its quite fitting that we will be doing an IBA SS1K on the way to Curt's funeral, and I'll do one on the ride home.

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
I'm in process of ordering tags for Curt, Bill Pratt, and Badd Bob (soon's I can find his personal info.) Hope to have at least Curt's tag to La Crosse on Friday.

Last edited:
Bike
2006 ST1300
Depending on timing, either me or Raven will have the pouch Friday evening. I should be getting into town mid afternoon Friday. I'll PM you my cell number George.

Jim

Top Bottom