STOC TAG

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
Two new pics, one from me and one from Jim... Word is Raven will arrive around midnight so the travel will probably take place tomorrow...

Best wishes to all,,, wish I could have stayed longer but celebrating the living is important too.

Continued condolences to TLC and all Curt's friends and family.

IMG_7180 (1600x1200).jpg 7 tags.jpg

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
I hope youse guys have been and will continue to make entries in the log book, who's pictured, where's it been, things like that. With dates.

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
Folks have been asking about adding additional tags to the package... Assuming it doesn't get so heavy we need a trailer to transport it, I see no reason not to.

In addition, I suggest each of us get our own tag (as shown on Bo's web site) as a personal tag to wear and id. ourselves at various events. I wear mine pretty much any time I'm on a ride.

So...

e-mail Bo (Michael Bohannon) directly at bo@jobolaserworx.com.

Their web sit is here http://www.jobolaserworx.com/

Pricing varies so correspond with Bo directly. I'm just posting up the info, no direct association with the vendor. And it's a side line for him so be patient...

Last edited:

Digiamo

Come play with us, Danny......
Bike
Suzuki DL650
STOC #
Very moving! Thanks all who showed up at this and thanks for posting.
RIP Curt.

This TAG is getting heavy as our hearts

Bike
2006 ST1300
I wish I could have taken them somewhere more interesting, but it was a busy week. It was nice meeting you Dace...it was obvious how much you care. The guys are in very good hands. Be careful out there.

Raven

"two wrecks" - RIP ACL
Bike
Aprilia Caponord
STOC #
Nope, probably won't make it back up for NatSToc (although, it's tempting).

STOC #
I wish I could have taken them somewhere more interesting, but it was a busy week. It was nice meeting you Dace...it was obvious how much you care. The guys are in very good hands. Be careful out there.
You may not have had them long Jim, but without you, they would not have made it.

Raven

"two wrecks" - RIP ACL
Bike
Aprilia Caponord
STOC #
Started the day in Rawlins, Wyoming and saw this great house. Then took a trip down HWY141. Stopped at the 141 Diner but they're closed. Was SHOCKED by the Gateway Canyon Resort that's completely taken over Gateway. Before long, HWY141 will be a congested thoroughfare but, for today, it was a great ride. Stopped by Moki Dugway (btw, George, I did find the right curve just didn't describe it well). Couldn't remember which rock to look under from the last time I was there (looks like a little rockslide might have taken the 'right' rock but I may have mis-remembered). Regardless, was going to head on down to Flagstaff for the night but decided a swinging steak was on order.

Attachments

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
I'm gonna try to get down that way after NatSTOC,,, we'll find the memorial if it's still there.

Bigmak96

R.I.P. - 2021/08/07
Rest In Peace
Bike
04 GL1800 Past tense
STOC #
Yes Mike, that looks like the vantage point from the spot.

Last edited:
Bike
2006 ST1300
You did a nice ride with them Dace. Great pics too!

Sent from my LG-US670 using Tapatalk 2

Bike
2016 FJR1300ES
STOC #
I've contacted Perry and Carol and will be hooking up with them on their way back down through Seattle. The idea is to get the package and bring it to WeSTOC in Golden for display and for photos.

Top Bottom