• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

World-Wide A-Z (Round 5)

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Pretty much the same rules as the regular A-Z game.

In this case it can be a State, Province or whatever that particular location uses to designate geographic areas/regions/etc.

As with most of our games, it's considered a riding game, so lets try to only submit recent pictures... the preference is everyone starts our with ZERO pictures since this is a NEW game.

I'll try to monitor this as best I can and delete any instances where two folks post back-to-back letters in which case the 2nd post will be deleted.

Also, if your bike isn't in the pic, it also gets deleted.

Have fun!

Reactions: Obo

paulcb

- - - Tetelestai - - - R.I.P. - 2022/05/26
Rest In Peace
Bike
'97/'01 ST1100 ABSII
STOC #
(A) nderson, Texas, USA

Aggie "whoop!"
Gig 'em! Class of '87.

Thanks for positing that. Even though I spent 7 years in College Station to get a BS degree (yeah, I was xtra smart! ;)), I'd never heard of Anderson, TX. Looks like they have an old hotel there, the Fanthorp. It's now on my list to visit. Thanks again for the find.

Gig 'em! Class of '87.

Thanks for positing that. Even though I spent 7 years in College Station to get a BS degree (yeah, I was xtra smart! ;)), I'd never heard of Anderson, TX. Looks like they have an old hotel there, the Fanthorp. It's now on my list to visit. Thanks again for the find.
We pass through Anderson almost every weekend on the way to lunch at "Yankee's" in Carlos, TX (244 @ 30). I've used Anderson for a couple other recent "riding" posts. : )

And now ... looking for folks in Canada or Australia or the UK or Asia or US or S. America or [....] to post a 'B'

Bike
2011 Honda ST1300
Gotta get up early in the morning the get ahead of the Kiwis, being three hours ahead of us on the east coast of OZ. Went out this morning, got a pic at Bulla, thought I better get a back-up, just as well.

Back to Clarkefield, here's a pic of the the 1857 pub from 2017, all that's left of the original towsnhip if the pub and the railway station.

paulcb

Rest In Peace
Bike
'97/'01 ST1100 ABSII
STOC #
As with most of our games, it's considered a riding game, so lets try to only submit recent pictures... the preference is everyone starts our with ZERO pictures since this is a NEW game.
I guess folks seem to be missing this part.

rjs987

Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
2022 Kymco AK 550
2024 Miles
STOC #
I've always remembered in these games that pics taken before the last post submitted don't count. That's what makes it work as a riding game... to get out and ride AFTER that last post was placed.

paulcb

Rest In Peace
Bike
'97/'01 ST1100 ABSII
STOC #
eh... it's all good... I try not to sweat the small things... I just start banning people... <insert evil laugh here>
Agreed, it just seems that posting pics that are years old kinda takes the spirit out of it... at least give us a few days to get out and take a pic! ;)

And you might want to update the rules at the top for this worldwide vs state A to Z. ;)

Andrew Shadow

Site Supporter
Bike
2009 ST1300A9
And you might want to update the rules at the top for this worldwide vs state A to Z.
I was wondering about that. Rules state that this game is by state and that there will a separate thread for each state. When you guys starting posting pictures from different countries, let alone states, in this thread I began wondering.

OP
OP
Mellow

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
I was wondering about that. Rules state that this game is by state and that there will a separate thread for each state. When you guys starting posting pictures from different countries, let alone states, in this thread I began wondering.
Rules were modified - look at the notice at the top of the thread... last line is for the WWA-Z

Top Bottom