• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

World-Wide A-Z (Round 5)

Dale_I

Incorrigible Idealist
Site Supporter
Bike
08 FJR1300/01 ST1100
2024 Miles
STOC #
No "x" in WA, ID, OR, or MT. Border is closed so Canada is out. Got to be one out there somewhere...

Y will be difficult for me too. A few options, but all are 7 hour rides. Only one Z option 6.5 hours round trip. Not sure how fun that would be at 40F. All the passes to me East now have snow.

Winter sucks...

Dale_I

Incorrigible Idealist
Site Supporter
Bike
08 FJR1300/01 ST1100
2024 Miles
STOC #
According to the rules... if the location sits for more than a month you can skip the letter and move on to the next one.

The last location post was W - Walker. No X for a month... We should move on to Y.

If... in a month... no Y? I guess we move on to Z?

ibike2havefun

Still above the sod
Site Supporter
Bike
Bikeless (9/29/2019)
STOC #
Ah yes, the booming downtown area of the great city Xenophon. Must be a sister city to Coatsville, MD.

[EDIT: this is NOT a tag, just a photo reminiscent of the X tag.]
20150524_110243.jpg

Last edited:

ibike2havefun

Still above the sod
Site Supporter
Bike
Bikeless (9/29/2019)
STOC #
Someone in Ohio could have bagged Xenia.

There's a Yellow Sulphur Springs in Maryland; I used it for the MD A to Z game, back when. Yellowstone National Park... Yellow Knife (though it may still be iced in) and the Yukon (ditto)...

There must surely be some Zs (Zion National Park, for example) that would be accessible and worth going after.

Dale_I

Incorrigible Idealist
Site Supporter
Bike
08 FJR1300/01 ST1100
2024 Miles
STOC #
I will find y and z so it can restart. The ride to Xenophon was epic. You can ride for days and never stop smiling.
Unfortunately... rule #5:
  • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city

Willsmotorcycle

Ride more...
Site Supporter
Bike
2016 ST1300P
2024 Miles
Unfortunately... rule #5:
Ahhhh rules, right, didn’t check that, thank you. You were getting Y next week? Problem solved. I love to ride and I love a purpose, even if the purpose is a picture of a letter. Hmmm maybe I should aim higher.

Dale_I

Incorrigible Idealist
Site Supporter
Bike
08 FJR1300/01 ST1100
2024 Miles
STOC #
Ahhhh rules, right, didn’t check that, thank you. You were getting Y next week? Problem solved. I love to ride and I love a purpose, even if the purpose is a picture of a letter. Hmmm maybe I should aim higher.
No... don't aim higher... just ride more! I often laugh when I tell people if I want to ride I don't know where to go. But, tell me there's a tag or A-Z game and now I've got some focus!!!

No plan for a Y for me for about 3 more weeks. Pretty sure someone may grab it by then... we'll see.

Willsmotorcycle

Ride more...
Site Supporter
Bike
2016 ST1300P
2024 Miles
No... don't aim higher... just ride more! I often laugh when I tell people if I want to ride I don't know where to go. But, tell me there's a tag or A-Z game and now I've got some focus!!!

No plan for a Y for me for about 3 more weeks. Pretty sure someone may grab it by then... we'll see.
Say it isn’t so, I have Z in my sites, 3 weeks from now, not so much.
If someone can find a Y we’ll get a z and everyone can get an A.

Top Bottom