• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

World-Wide A-Z (Round 5)

tjhiggin

R.I.P. - 2022/06/11
Rest In Peace
Bike
2004 ST1300A
"Good evening and welcome to Kansas!"

Great day for riding a nice 220 mile loop through the back roads of Alabama to the tiny town of Kansas. Today was the annual Trail of Tears bike ride so lots of other bikes on the road. But we were heading the opposite direction.

Karry on.

KansasAL.jpg

Dale_I

Incorrigible Idealist
Site Supporter
Bike
08 FJR1300/01 ST1100
2024 Miles
STOC #
"U"sk, WA

My riding days are limited. It was upper 40's with 15 mph winds, gusts to 30 mph. Hit rain for about 15 minutes, but nothing heavy. You can feel it though... winter is just around the corner... I'll ride cold with heated gear, but nothing under freezing.

WA-Usk.jpg

Last edited:

Paul

Happy Saturday!
Site Supporter
Bike
08 ST13 05 VStrom 1K
STOC #
... almost cut out the bike!
Yeah, I cropped the original shot. I didn't think the lettering on the building would show up. That place was busy yesterday, the lot was full and cars were trying to get in and out, and I was parked in a bad spot. Wasn't even sure I got a halfway decent picture.

Wasn't even sure I got a halfway decent picture.
I review, edit, and post the shot on site.

And if it's a busy area and I should move, I at least examine the shot to ensure it's good, then move somewhere close by to edit and post : )

EDIT: if you wait till you get home, there's a possibility you'll get Bruce'd.

Last edited:
Top Bottom