• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

ON: A-Z (Round 9)

Gerhard

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 R1200RT
I was going to go this morning but it has been raining or threatening to all day so with single digit temperature I wasn’t too thrilled to go. Was going to go up to Zurich, not much of a ride for me but a bit of a haul for you. If the weather improves we can do it next weekend.

Gerhard

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 R1200RT
Cherie wanted some apples this morning so I took the bike to Arkona and passed through most of the beginning of the alphabet like Brinsle, Corbett, Dashwood, Exeter and I don’t remember if there was an f included.
Long story short here is the letter C

A76E8D69-59BD-4E44-A87A-7FFC3C0CB32A.jpeg

Bike
2004 ST1300
Cherie wanted some apples this morning so I took the bike to Arkona and passed through most of the beginning of the alphabet like Brinsle, Corbett, Dashwood, Exeter and I don’t remember if there was an f included.
Long story short here is the letter C

A76E8D69-59BD-4E44-A87A-7FFC3C0CB32A.jpeg
You could get the E quite easily. :biggrin:

Gerhard

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 R1200RT
Elora would be a nice ride, worked all day Saturday and Sunday was just plain miserable here. The season is wrapping up quickly.

Top Bottom