• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

ON: A-Z (Round 9)

kiltman

Site Supporter
Bike
2002,ST1100ABS
STOC #
I'm wondering how many we will get today I believe we should attain a high of 13C, the sun is shining. After lunch I'm heading towards the Port Stanley way. As I'm not allowed to do "J" I will look for a "K", "L", "M", or "N"
Ride safely

STOC #
I was out yesterday. There are no "J" towns in this area and the only "K" I passed through was Kilgorie. However, they don't have an "official" town sign, just one of those small markers that gives the story about the settlement, so I didn't stop for a photo. With the weather turning over the weekend that might have been the last ride of the season.

STOC #
OK Malks, there's Kettleby or Keldon... out you go now and snap us a pic.
I was considering Keldon, but took a different route home and didn't go west of Shelburne. Not going out today in 10cm of snow. You're up next as STrep got the "J". I see Joe is keeping a close watch on us:D.

Gerhard

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 R1200RT
I have the day off today but the desire to brave the elements isn’t there. Kirkton, Kippen, Kettle Point, Kerwood, Komoka, Kilworth... all within half hour or so. About the same forecast as Malks for us.

Bike
2016 Versys 1000
STOC #
Seems the weather guessers were a little mistaken. Looking at current radar I expect there will be an updated forecast shortly... The snow is actually down here more than "up there". Supposed to be a dusting, but in the last hour here it's laid down enough to cover the grass... I'm going nowhere anytime soon, lol.

Bike
2004 ST1300
Beauty day here Friday last. Surprised no got out for more fun. I was driving something else far far away. :(
Hope everyone has a great off-season.

Top Bottom