• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

World-Wide A-Z (Round 5)

Gig 'em! Class of '87.

Thanks for positing that. Even though I spent 7 years in College Station to get a BS degree (yeah, I was xtra smart! ;)), I'd never heard of Anderson, TX. Looks like they have an old hotel there, the Fanthorp. It's now on my list to visit. Thanks again for the find.
if you ever make it to Anderson, stop at Juan & Linda's Mexican Grill ... good fresh food and service

20210516_135637-01.jpeg

Last edited:
Bike
2005/06/07 ST1300
So this would be starting with a B...
BC.jpg

But I really rode to the border to see this sign and what was happening in this Province.
BC C19.jpg

Last edited:
Bike
2011 Honda ST1300
You guys don't seem to get out and about much with the camera, so to move this thread along, here's a pic of the Might ST1300 and the Classic trailer at Gunns Plains, entering the town from the northeast.

IMG-20140303-00542_zpsdc83aff7.jpg

If you follow the valley a little further, turn right at a T-intersection, over the bridge and commence a climb out of the valley, close to the top is the George Woodhouse lookout and a very a picturesque spot and the location of one of my favourite pics.

AboveGunnsPlains_zpsf0b76c93 (1).jpg

Info re. Gunns Plains

Some more pics (not mine) from George Woodhouse Lookout

GoogleMaps - https://goo.gl/maps/RFXHA281tSJMRUWq9

Bike
2011 Honda ST1300
Ida Bay, TAS

Ida Bay is a rural locality in the local government area (LGA) of Huon Valley in the South-east LGA region of Tasmania. The locality is about 68 km (42 mi) south of the town of Huonville. The 2016 census provides a population of 9 for Ida Bay.

Ida Bay.jpg

When the pic was taken, the bikes were located just past the end of southern most sealed road in Australia.

Top Bottom