• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

ON: A-Z (Round 9)

STOC #
Thanks Malks. Good to see you're getting out on the bike.

Play resumed. Here's 'R'. Next!
That didn't take too long!:D

Thanks, I'm getting quite a bit of riding in lately. I should have thought to get a shot of the Sarnia sign when I was down that way a couple of weeks ago. Nice three-hour ride each way to attend a family event.

Back to the game!

Bike
2016 Versys 1000
STOC #
I believe there are only two Y's....... Yarker in East Ontario or York between Caledonia and Cayuga..... realistically, is anyone going there??

OP
OP
Jeff F
Bike
FJR & Super Tenere
STOC #
Oh boy .... I see a Yatton Home Baking sign. That means Mennonite pies, butter tarts, sour dough bread & more! (... and the race is on ;))

Closed Sundays boys

STOC #
Thanks for the suggestion. Here’s the “Y”. I didn’t stop at the Home Baking Shop.
IMG_1453.jpeg
Edit: I thought I posted this yesterday, but apparently not. It was from my phone, so I probably didn't hit the post button.

Gerhard

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 R1200RT
Cherie is slaving in the kitchen so I had time to look on the mapping program, there seem to be no community signs as you approach downtown Ziska but the cemetery has a nice sign.

IMG_0526.jpeg
Downtown Ziska no sign no matter which direction you approach.

IMG_0527.jpegM
Sign at the cemetery just north of Muskoka 118W

OP
OP
Jeff F
Bike
FJR & Super Tenere
STOC #
I rode through Ziska today .... or the T intersection where Ziska used to be I guess. I agree, there was no road sign or any buildings at all, except for a acreage house or 2.

If the cemetery sign works for the game I can go back & get a shot. I didn't think to photo it today.

Gerhard

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 R1200RT

I used the cemetery sign for Sunshine because the sign for the former community was one of those small brown signs with white writing. It seemed to get no pushback.

Top Bottom