NM: Tag

Follow

TEAM COLORADO
Bike
Two wheels
STOC #
The amount of traffic in front of me said I was probably 30 seconds to a minute after it had happened. Probably 1/2 mile of big rigs and 4 wheelers.
***Glad you missed it!

I had passed a Vespa 15 minutes ago and he startled me when he lane split up along side. Turned out he was from San Jose headed for Dallas on this 125 Vespa, decked out in an Aerostitch with a 550 Zumo and an extra can of gas bungied to his floor board.
Maybe he misinterpided the Iron butt 50CC and was going for it...:D
(ok ok I know a Vespa has a slighly bigger motor, I guess all his funds were in the stitch and Zumo)

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
Nice job Team Colorado!!! I found it, but I'm not going that far out of the way on my way to San Diego later in the week. Maybe some of the locals will pick it up. You two sure have been riding a lot lately!!!

OP
OP
NoBull

NoBull

Twisties are your friend
Bike
CRF450X
STOC #
I guess I need to not offer up the clues so quickly. I figured I would get it farther from I40, to make it at least a small challenge for you.:lol: We stayed the night right there in town, the guy at the front desk found it really hard to believe we were actually headed for Vaughn.

OP
OP
NoBull

NoBull

Twisties are your friend
Bike
CRF450X
STOC #
518 is a pretty short highway running fromLas Vegas to Taos.There are mora good places to eat then any other highway in the area. Have fun.

Follow

TEAM COLORADO
Bike
Two wheels
STOC #
I wouldn't mind having mora Carne! we will be back LOE is coming soon.

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
Talk about giving it on a platter Follow!!! I found it rather quickly when I noticed the water wheel in one of the photos. Googled Water wheel mills nm 518 and walla!!!

Follow

TEAM COLORADO
Bike
Two wheels
STOC #
carne Adovada on a platter....:)
NoBull said it first...
It is a really cool farm, they have homemade preserves.
Posted via Mobile Device

OP
OP
NoBull

NoBull

Twisties are your friend
Bike
CRF450X
STOC #
Still no takers? Bikemankz this ones all you. I need a mexican food fix, someone move this puppy.

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
Headed east on Tuesday next. Could be on my agenda 'less someone more local gets it first.

AZ, NM, and CO don't get my easy tags, I'll move this sucker 'far as the roads will allow. :D

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
I could carry it out where I saw those kids herding the cows down the road last spring. It's way off the beaten track. :D

OP
OP
NoBull

NoBull

Twisties are your friend
Bike
CRF450X
STOC #
I think you should put it somewhere along the northern border, no one will go way up there to get it. That or somewhere with some tasty food. There wasnt much in Vaughn, but the diner had some pretty good grub.

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
I think you should put it somewhere along the northern border, no one will go way up there to get it. That or somewhere with some tasty food. There wasnt much in Vaughn, but the diner had some pretty good grub.
Sure, put it farther north to make easy pick'ens for Team Colorado. I think the Mexican border would be more appropriate. :D

I think I'll drag the Colorado tag over toward the Kansas border, gotta go that way anyhoo. :D

Top Bottom