UT: Tag

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
OK, I'm giving y'all three choices. Baker Boy, they are north and east of Boulder, but not as far east as Blanding. Tag any of the three and the new tag will be up to you. We did do Moki Dugway south and north, found the Memorial Rock, but didn't go to Mexican Hat. You should have no problem figuring out our route from Boulder to Blanding. The only dirt we did was Moki. Happy hunting.

Attachments

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
This is an "Oh by the way". All three of these can be seen from, or are on the major roads between Boulder and Blanding, so if you're headed west to Bryce, you should see two out of three. The third one you have to be headed east or looking in your rear views to see it going west. No more hints.

Bike
'07 ST1300
STOC #
Ok, Mac & Carole.

Here is the first choice. The 2nd we didn't see and the third no longer allows stopping in that spot?

The new tag is along a great road, not sure there are any bad ones in this area.

:07biker::07biker:

Attachments

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #
Must be me... I did that and yet I was unable to amke nay enses fo hte rowds no het qualpe. :wink:
"make any sense of the words on the plaque" :D

Thanks for the closeup Joe :)

I learned a new trick today. I was clicking on the picture and seeing it pop up in a larger window. But I hadn't saved the picture to view it outside of the browser window. Once I did that, I was able to see an even higher res version.

:yes:

970mike

Mike Brown
Site Supporter
Bike
07 & 12 ST1300A
SPOT
LINK
STOC #
West of 1L7........
We rode right by this location going to Moki. I did not know where the tag was until I moved the Global tag to Gooseneck state park and everyone there was thinking that I was moving this one. I almost rode back up there to grab it.

Mike

Bike
'06 ST1300A
I was going to get this Tag along with the Nevada tag, but the distance and weather extant argued against it. Since I figured there'd be a good chance I'd be heading back up into Utah, and the riding up there is cooler than in Nevada, I decided to grab the Nevada tag first. Mayhap this tag will still be there when I have another shot at it....

W0QNX

Blacksheep Tribal Member
Bike
06/ST1300 19/R1250RT
2024 Miles
I found theold tag in Capitol Reef, city of Friuta (city HAHA).

New tag think Torrey, a few miles west and they have free wireless.

Raymond

Attachments

Last edited:
Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
Well I'll be darned, the UT tag sat for over a year and then moves 3 times in a week. George, Carole and I were at that school house a couple of years ago. Dan we went by that sign as well. And we just came down through Utah on the way home from Spearfish. Nice tagging folks.

Top Bottom