• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

WI: A to Z (Round 5)

MR Q.

Site Supporter
Bike
2023 BMW R1250RT
STOC #
Re: WI: A to Z (Round 2)

How about a double for F? or at least 2 members grabbing the same letter. Thought I would head down to Farmersville quick this morning to take a shot of getting the F. I decide to pull all the way through "town" only to see another bike parked next to the Farmerville sign. I got to meet another member of the group Hayseed, who also thought we would make the quick stop and pick this one up as well. Here is one with both our bikes as well as Hayseed. I am sure he will post his picture as well, as what are the chances 2 of us hading to the same village at the same time with no planning? Maybe we should buy lottery tickets?

Attachments

Bike
2000 BMW K1200

Yeah, what are the odds?? I was literally just putting the camera back in my pocked after taking the pic when a bike comes rolling up from the north. Is that an ST?? IT IS AN ST!! ITS MR. Q'S ST!!!! I told him since I was a farmer I wanted to post the Farmersville tag, he said he grew up on a farm about 10 miles south of Farmersville near Browns Corners. So yes, a double F. At least three of us didn't show up at a letter X tag....

Attachments

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles

That's pretty funny...

MR Q.

Site Supporter
Bike
2023 BMW R1250RT
STOC #

that took you wayyy too long :D
I had this one for a few weeks, and thought this game had died. :D

Is that another rider in front of your bike? What, you just can't do a tag by yourself anymore??
Either I or the bike needs to be chaperoned when out and about at all times.;) Personally I think its the bike that needs more than I do.:cool: :poPoST1:

We, the bike and I, are making a run for it tomorrow, won't be back for a week. :eek::rolleyes::burnout Now back to your regularly scheduled thread.

Bike
2000 BMW K1200

No "'ville" for letter I that I can find. There is a "'ford" and a couple of "'ton"s. Have to see if the bike is back on the road this week.

Scooter

This space for rent...
Bike
2019 BMW R1250RT
STOC #

The little stretch between CTH F in Ixonia and I-94 is pretty sweet as long as you don't get stuck behind someone...

Top Bottom