• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

WI: A to Z (Round 5)

OP
OP
Mary-Anne

Mary-Anne

Site Supporter
Bike
2020 Tracer 900 GT
STOC #
Re: WI: A to Z

Wouldn't Yamaha be filed under "Y"?!? ;)

New toy???
It is! :D My very first brand new bike! It's a strange feeling knowing I'm the 1st to ride it. I was sure hoping all the nuts and bolts were tightened up snug!

Scooter

This space for rent...
Bike
2019 BMW R1250RT
STOC #

It is! :D My very first brand new bike! It's a strange feeling knowing I'm the 1st to ride it. I was sure hoping all the nuts and bolts were tightened up snug!
Did you get the ES version or the standard one?

You know that I am now expecting you to go out and chase tags more often... ;)

OP
OP
Mary-Anne

Mary-Anne

Site Supporter
Bike
2020 Tracer 900 GT
STOC #

Did you get the ES version or the standard one?

You know that I am now expecting you to go out and chase tags more often... ;)
Standard. It suits me just fine :)

I'm hoping to get at least 1 tag this year. You have no idea how badly I wanted to go up and get that 1st one of the season. If I can find a day, I still plan on doing the ride.

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles

Standard. It suits me just fine :)

I'm hoping to get at least 1 tag this year. You have no idea how badly I wanted to go up and get that 1st one of the season. If I can find a day, I still plan on doing the ride.
Congrats! Sure is a purty bike.

Scooter

This space for rent...
Bike
2019 BMW R1250RT
STOC #

Well I was hoping to find an unincorporated town name beginning with U somewhat close by so I looked at my trusty source and found this place:

Union_Church.jpg

Unfortunately I didn't find an actual town sign anywhere nearby so I went to plan B which was about 10 miles away...

Union_Grove.jpg

MR Q.

Site Supporter
Bike
2023 BMW R1250RT
STOC #

There doesn't appear to be any incorporated towns that begin with X or Z. So how about a landmark or business?

Scooter

This space for rent...
Bike
2019 BMW R1250RT
STOC #

There is no city, town or village in the state that begins with 'X'. I wouldn't have a problem with posting a different type of landmark or else just going to 'Y' instead...

Bike
2000 BMW K1200

Checked the rules: If the tag has not been moved for a month the previous poster can move it again. So to get us over the "X" hump, here you go. It was suggested that a place of business could suffice, and I thought it was a pretty good name for a T-shirt joint. In DeForest.

Attachments

OP
OP
Mary-Anne

Mary-Anne

Site Supporter
Bike
2020 Tracer 900 GT
STOC #

I thought it was a pretty good name for a T-shirt joint. In DeForest.
I helped that business set up their books when they 1st started the business! On to Y. Jim/Hayseed, do you have a Z up your sleeve? You started this with the A, might as well close it with the Z :)

Yuba.jpg

Bike
2000 BMW K1200

I helped that business set up their books when they 1st started the business! On to Y. Jim/Hayseed, do you have a Z up your sleeve? You started this with the A, might as well close it with the Z :)

Yuba.jpg
Amazing how a random tag can be connected with someone here.

Just like Bullwinkle, I've got "nuthin up my sleeve"!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRW7pITY5Cg

Scooter

This space for rent...
Bike
2019 BMW R1250RT
STOC #

I figured it was time to wrap up this first pass. Curt and I had stopped at this place after Scout's RTE back in Spring of 2012 so I figured it was appropriate to come back for an encore...

Zenda.jpg

Zenda - Melges.jpg

Bike
2000 BMW K1200
Re: WI: A to Z (Round 2)

Went for a pretty warm but very breezy ride with Mrs. Hayseed. Rich started us out with one, how about we see how long we can keep this tag going with towns that end in "-ville"?

Attachments

Top Bottom