KY: Tag

patiodadio

Motorcyclist
Bike
ST
Sorry I did not get back to you Jerry, I have been tied up. Hope you can get the new KY tag !:)

Bike
2004 DL 650
I got it!!!!!!!!!! will post a new one soon I will say I have bought the tag back to Eastern KY WERE IT BELONGS!!!
Jerry

Attachments

patiodadio

Motorcyclist
Bike
ST
I had a great ride to Buckhorn today ! Thanks Jerry for a super tag location, here is the new one. Hint -it's in Eastern KY and it's been in a lot of emails.

Buckhorn trip 007a.jpg Buckhorn trip 004a.jpg

Bike
2004 DL 650
Good job!! patiodadio I know where that is. I will see what I can do, I wished you would have gotten it a little earlier. I would have taken it into the deeeeeeeeeep southeast ky Saturday I rode 380 miles and yes their is plenty of snow down their. Tim I found another good road off of hwy 194, the road we came across on that very dry day we rode:(:(:( here is a few pictures.

Starting temp

Riding over Pine Mt

going up Black Mt

Top of black Mt

Here would have been my next KY Tag

Tim we need to get together and ride some shoot me a e-mail I lost all my contacts when my computer crashed
Jerry

Bike
03 ST1300 89 pc
Jerry was 18 the high or low temp for the day, either way you are a lot tougher than I. I went on my 1st ride of the year today temps reaching near 70.

Bike
2004 DL 650
Jerry was 18 the high or low temp for the day, either way you are a lot tougher than I. I went on my 1st ride of the year today temps reaching near 70.
Terry,
That was the low, I think that it got up to near 60 Saturday. There was no snow here around the area I live in. I just wanted to show people the differance in Ky elevation. I live about 130 miles or so North of Pine Mt, Black Mt. 4400 ft is highest elevation in Ky on top Black Mt. The guys I work with could not believe that Ky still had any snow never the less that much to the South of us.
You need to come down and ride with us, I can take you on some nice roads here in Eastern Ky.
Jerry

patiodadio

Motorcyclist
Bike
ST
No luck with anyone moving this tag:( Should I move it to somewhere else and see what happens ?

Bike
03 ST1300 89 pc
If I get a three or four day weekend for labor day I may try to get the KY tag either this one or a new one. I have not played tag all summer.

Bike
03 ST1300 89 pc
But then again I have said I was going after the KY tag many times only made it once.

Bike
2004 DL 650
I guess I can go get it. I didn't want it to turn into a two man tag between me and Tim. I only live about 25 miles from the tag.

Tim we got to get together and ride some.
Jerry

STurgisSTeele

When did I become the "Old Man"!?
Bike
01 ST1100A (RIP)
STOC #
My bad. In that case the tag can't be moved anyway. Can't move you're own tag.

Bike
03 ST1300 89 pc
I thought the tag rules had been changed to allow the original tagger to move it if it set too long but can't find that rule so I guess you are rite . If I were more of a rider I would quit talkin bout the Kentucky tag and just go there . I really do want to but just can't see it happening for me

Top Bottom