KY: Tag

patiodadio

Motorcyclist
Bike
ST
My bad. In that case the tag can't be moved anyway. Can't move you're own tag.
Sorry , just trying to get the tag moving. If you want I will remove this one and let it go back to the last one I posted. Just let me know what you want. Don't want to upset anyone.

STurgisSTeele

When did I become the "Old Man"!?
Bike
01 ST1100A (RIP)
STOC #
You're not upsetting anyone. Just gotta play by the rules to keep the game fair for everyone.

I'm not a moderator, so I'm not sure what the proper procedure is concerning that posting. If it were me, I would delete it so as not to confuse anyone looking to play for the first time.

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Ok , lets ask for a ruling from the mods
Yes, you cannot tag your own tag... just like the game of tag... it always has to have someone else involved before a 'tag' can be made. In the rules, that's implied by the rules stating 'Another rider must then repeat the sequence above to move the tag.

The only rule change for 2010 is repeat tags are allow if a different pic and not back to back.

John

R.I.P. - 2024/01/22
Rest In Peace
Bike
'07 ST1300
STOC #
It only takes a ride and a camera to move the tag. Someone from out of state will move it.....eventually, if no one steps up and makes the ride.

patiodadio

Motorcyclist
Bike
ST
It only takes a ride and a camera to move the tag. Someone from out of state will move it.....eventually, if no one steps up and makes the ride.
Guess I was just gettin a little ansy :bk13:

Bike
03 ST1300 89 pc
Early on I had several chances to go for this but chose other routes but lately work and other event have got in the way of riding. Now the weather is gonna be a factor for me also

Bike
2005 ST1300
STOC #
Maybe the problem is that the post containing the picture of the tag has mysteriously disappeared since I last posted. IIRC, the tag was Rood & Riddle Animal Hospital or some such?

Anyhoo, someone needs to repost the tag, and then someone else needs to saddle up.

patiodadio

Motorcyclist
Bike
ST
Maybe the problem is that the post containing the picture of the tag has mysteriously disappeared since I last posted. IIRC, the tag was Rood & Riddle Animal Hospital or some such?

Anyhoo, someone needs to repost the tag, and then someone else needs to saddle up.
Sorry TomStickler, I posted the Rood & Riddle pic but was shot down because I could not move my own tag :( , I really just wanted to get it moving. So.... the correct tag is the Bible & Tire store. http://www.roadsideamerica.com/tip/530
Hope this helps.

Bike
2006 ST1300
Its pretty bad that the Kentucky tag hasn't moved in so long. I guess it just takes a Northerner to come down and get it moving.

Old tag:
uploadfromtaptalk1302546116269.jpg

And the new one, hopefully easier for someone to get:
uploadfromtaptalk1302546193293.jpg

Jim

Sent from my SCH-R880 using Tapatalk

Bike
2006 ST1300
*from* the bat? I just posted the bat on my way home from Moonshine. The old tag had been sitting still for over a year. Hopefully someone moves it from the bat soon...it would be nice to see the Kentucky tag moving.

I actually had a devious plan...I was going to move several tags on my way home, but the plan was show down when 1. The Virginia tag has sat for so long, the photos no longer show up! and 2. The weather turned nasty, and when I started riding through tornado warnings, I turned north to get out of the bad weather, rather than continue east through Virginia and the Blue Ridge Parkway. I was born in Virginia, so I really wanted to move that tag!

Jim

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
Thanks, Jim, guess I misread yur trip report. We'll see what happens soon, I'm only an hour from Louisville but I'm supposed to head west, not east. :D

Bike
2006 ST1300
What is this "supposed to" phrase that you use? I don't understand that concept. I was "supposed to" head northeast from Moonshine...ended up going southeast. RealST was "supposed to" head east to get home...he went by way of Colorado. Come on George...whats a few miles? :nanner1:

Jim

Top Bottom