1,500,000 lifetime miles

Bike
1800 Gold Wing
STOC #
Last Sunday at 12 am I left for Occidential, CA for the rte at the Howard's cafe an returned at midnight coverin 1318 miles...........had rain........sleet...........hail........advisory warnings for gusty winds........high of 63 .low of 42............an turned my 1,500,000 lifetime total mileage...........I covered these miles during my 46 yrs of riding...........an something like 46 new motorcycles........260,000 miles on ST1100............over a Million on Gws.......an still not tired of riding an the miles keep rollin on..............

Last Sunday at 12 am I left for Occidential, CA for the rte at the Howard's cafe an returned at midnight coverin 1318 miles...
You left at midnight, returned at midnight, and averaged 55 MPH over a 24-hour period? That in itself is a lot of riding. After spotting this thread, I roughly calculated my lifetime total miles among all my vehicles, and I don't think I've hit 1M yet. To have covered 1.5M aboard a bike is awesome! Congrats & have another safe million or two!

Great stuff Howard!!!! I don't think I'll ever catch ya but sure hope to try. You're an inspiration.

That is a LOT of miles.... I don't think I have anywhere near that even if I add all my business miles and bike miles together.....

Well done sir, respect......:clap2::bow1:

Good job, Howard.

(he's added several more since then, including the ride over from Pahrump to Seligman today for lunch. :D)

That's a lot of miles, Howard!

Good seeing you at the Snow Cap today!

(folks I have followed Howard on his GW on the 191; he *moves* that big critter! He asked if George or I wanted to lead and both of us said "you're doing fine"! :D)

Back
Top Bottom