1300 OEM tail trunk parts

Bike
2006 ST 1300
STOC #
Looking for some help with a parts breakdown for a OEM tail trunk mount for a ST 1300. Missing some much needed parts and don’t know how to find part numbers being we never were offered this accessory here in the states

Igofar

Site Supporter
Bike
2023 Honda CT125A
I have all 10 pages of instructions and parts that came with the Honda trunk, in 4 different languages ;)
Message me a phone number, and I'll take pictures of all the info and text it to you, as I'm having trouble with my email at the moment.
Igofar
:WCP1:

OP
OP
Fster
Bike
2006 ST 1300
STOC #
Thanks guys but I'm looking for individual part numbers for the mounting hardware. CMSNL has the European models that came with the rear trunk but the mounting hardware only comes in a complete kit and all the ones I looked at where discontinued. The drawing will help me as now I can see what's in there and just try to match some stuff up. Again Thanks

Igofar

Site Supporter
Bike
2023 Honda CT125A
GIVI makes the trunk for Honda, If you contact them, they can provide you with the parts you need ;)

Obo

Bike
'03 ST1300A
In a pinch you can buy the bolts, nuts and washers at any reputable hardware place. They just won't be black.
The only items that are "specialty" are the caps and the rubber side to side bumpers for the oblong holes.
You don't really need the caps unless you're taking the top case off and want it to look "pretty."

Top Bottom