1994-05-27 Derek Catt

Uncle Phil

Site Supporter
In The Holler West Of Nashville, Tennessee
Bike
4 ST1100(s)
2024 Miles
STOC #
GEORGE - Thanks for sharing the anniversary. Once again, it was a real pleasure sharing a room with you at Moonshine and getting to know you a little better. When I passed through Tucumcari on the way to the Holler, I thought about you. But I figured it was a long ride to Kingman and you probably weren't at home anyway! ;) I keep you in my prayers and hope to see you on the road again!

hello there, i am truly sorry for your loss.I can not imagine a loss of a child.I have two. I would like to thank you for sharing your story. I do put 25,000 kilometers a year to keep up my skills but you said it more importantly, expect the unexpected to happen. Thank you again. Deb.
St 1300 police bike

Silver Bullet

Retired
Bike
2020 Tracer 900 GT
George I,m so sorry for the loss of your son , I know just how hard it is as I lost a son two years ago and there,s not a day goes bye that I don,t think about him ! You can be very proud of the accomplishments ,that Derek had in his short time on this earth and the great remembrances you had together ! Again my sincere condolences ,. We will never forget !

:slv13: MIKE

Top Bottom