1st post after my intro and 1st longer ride but issues on the horizon. SNOW???

Made it to Lewiston and still have air in my tires. Gorgeous ride here and I will head north 95 to Coeur d Lene. Thanks for the well wishes all and Todd C for your kind offer. Updates to follow. Later friends.

Made it to Lewiston and still have air in my tires. Gorgeous ride here and I will head north 95 to Coeur d Lene. Thanks for the well wishes all and Todd C for your kind offer. Updates to follow. Later friends.

95 is a good ride......hope it stays dry for your trip. :06biker:

ToddC

ToddC

ToddC
Well Todd, the pavement was wet in most places, and soaking wet in others. I don't believe I saw dry anywhere along 95N. The rain did stop the last 20 miles but new paving sucked up the light from the headlights so it was a challenge. Nothing that a great meal at the Texas Roadhouse didn't fix...I am so stuffed! Kelowna tomorrow via Spokane then 395 towards the border, crossing south of Ossoysos BC, Still a 17 hour ride to my home. Later!

Finally home after just over 6300 kms in the saddle. Rode in Alberta, BC, Washington, Oregon, Nevada and Idaho this trip. Was a blast and some of the nicest scenery and roads I have been on. Very nice and helpful people in the south. All this and every season was experience, even snow. So a reasonable tow bill, a great tow company and driver, and very good accommodating Honda dealership, although a tad pricey...this one is in the books. Next trip trailering to somewhere south in October towards Vegas. I will throw out a post before to see if there are any suggestions on how far south and a place to park my truck and trailer. Anyway got home to a parcel from Helibars! You may take one guess what I am about to install right now. Later all!!!

Whoops..forgot the state or California as well...Helibars are on and wow a week too late but that would have been the ticket.

Sounds like you had a "GREAT RIDE"! Although you got that flat, it was taken care of (along with your pocketbook ...:( But you were still able to enjoy going through all that great scenery!

It was an excellent time. A setback of the flat on a new tire but i remember it is the journey, not the destination. I will be shooting for vegas the last week of October so anyone in the area come on and ride!

Top Bottom