1st tip over tonight.

Bike
2014 R1200RT W
STOC #
On the way back from Wal-Mart to get what I needed to make Banana Pudding I thought I would coast into the carport. I put the bike in Neutral to begin the coast into the carport, as I began to slow I thought I pushed the kick stand down all the way and as I quickly found it was not. Totally caught off guard the bike tipped down all the way to the tip over plastic on the exposed agurate gravel in the concrete. Luckily there is only a slight scratch in the plastic tip over guard.
I hope the banana pudding is worth it. It will be good, just not worth a tip over. :biker:

Bike
05 St1300
Just remember, there are those that have, those that will and those that have and lie about it.

st1300doug

Welcome to the TOC/Tip Over Club. Those tip-over plastic covers are only $24 from Honda. Don't ask how I know!

FJRHank

"Scooter Pimp"
That is unfortunate Seawalker... bet you learned some valuable lessons from that though yes?

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
Thanks for the reminder, I need to add one to my count. Don't even recall where it happened but was on my just completed trip. Cracked the left plastic tip over wing on STick. Good Samaritan helped me get'er back onto the wheels. No real harm 'cept to my pride. :(

:D

Top Bottom