Bike For Sale 2007 Honda ST1300 in showroom quality for Sale (12,000 miles)

Price
$8000
Current Mileage
Current Location
Healy, Alaska 99743
ABS
Yes - ABS Equipped

ratrejo

Robert Trejo
Bike
ST1300
2007 Honda ST1300 in showroom quality for Sale (12,500 miles). My bike was prepped for a trip from my home in Alaska to the Lower 48. The a person ran into me in my truck and I was hurt badly. I cannot make the trip now.
My bike is in perfect shape.. All fluids were change to Arctic grade AMS Oil, -50 antifreeze, Brand new Michelin PR4 tires, brand new Luggage box on the back. It has a brand new battery on a trickle charger. The bike has been kept in a garage since it was purchased.. It is in perfect condition. I can only ride it to the post office now and occasional to get a pizza 50 miles down the road from me. It is ready for someone to buy and the ride from Alaska to anywhere in America you want to go.
I have a second identical twin to go along with this bike. Same year, make, model, color. It is ABS equipped. It was laid down but only minor damage to plastic. Runs like new, brand new Michelin PR4 tires, Also kept in a garage since it was purchased. Needs a front windshield and some plastic parts but no mechanical damage. I start it up frequently and allow it to warm up . Both bikes are the same year, make, model and color. Identical twins. The engine is in perfect shape and it wouldn't take much to get it on the road again.
For me, it was a life long dream was to ride my ST1300 to the Lower 48. My injuries won't let me go now. So this bike is for sale to someone who want to come to Alaska and ride it anywhere they want in America. It is in 100 % perfect shape. You are getting a great deal.
If you are interested or have any questions please contact me at :

Robert Trejo
robertatrejo1@gmail.com
907-987-0932

Robert Trejo
PO Box 531
Healy, AK

Attachments

Last edited:
Bike
'05 ST1300
STOC #
I am just finishing a divorce and am about to have sufficient $$ to replace my '05 that was lost 3-1/2 years ago in one of the California wildfires. I loved that bike and had put 172,000 miles on it; I was wondering what was going to show on the odometer when I reached 200,000... One of my long rides took me from the California Wine country to Fairbanks via the Yukon. An amazing, wonderful trip. I don't consider flying from Colorado to Alaska as too crazy. I don't have a problem with a bike that was dropped or laid down (with little damage?). What are you asking for the bikes?

Top Bottom