2013 Triumph Tiger Explorer XC

Bike
2018 GL1800 DCT Tour
Looks cool. Hope there is more than just the spoke wheels that make it an XC, like more off roadish suspension. I have always liked that green on the 800 XC. Still don't think I'm ready to step up to the extra weight. Hope you get a ride soon.

OP
OP
Bones

Bones

Your Humble Scribe
Bike
2014 BMW R1200RT
STOC #
It looks like the spoke wheels and green paint are the only things new. Other "standard" kit on the XC looks (handguards, belly guard, driving lights) seem to be right out of the accessory catalog. No mention of a larger fuel tank or more off road biased suspension.

TinyL

Wingin It
Bike
2010 Wing
STOC #
I'm in love!:broc1::D:cucumber1::lucky: Really like the color! Just seen a pic and small article on it in Cycle World.

Just bought one of my other dreams yesterday! Clicky now I just have to pay it off before April when the Explorer XC comes out. Need Bones to pull some strings and get it covered in Rider quick! Was drooling a little bit at the Trophy in this months issue.

OP
OP
Bones

Bones

Your Humble Scribe
Bike
2014 BMW R1200RT
STOC #
Need Bones to pull some strings...
If I had that kind of leverage, I'd get myself a long-term road test bike!

Seems to be largely the same as the regular Explorer but with tubeless spoke rims, some nifty bolt-on kit, and green paint.

TinyL

Wingin It
Bike
2010 Wing
STOC #
I'm easy! Paint something in military Khaki or Olive green...if it has wheels or a barrel I will probably like it :D if it looks cool and has cruise control I will love it. Almost ended up buying a Used V Strom at the Honda dealer Wednesday, but ended up getting a Kawasaki Mule and Shotgun to throw in the back. Going to my club tomorrow to break them both in!

Top Bottom