Bike
2012 BMW K1600 GTL
STOC #
OP
OP
TPadden

TPadden

Tom Padden
I plan on leaving the 4th for RanchStoc probably be in west texas on the 6th where might you be then?
Probably wandering around Arizona or New Mexico... I'm still leaning towards Big Bend around the 3-5 and then further west before east to RanchSToc. :)

Tom

Last edited:
Bike
2012 BMW K1600 GTL
STOC #
Probably wandering around Arizona or New Mexico... I'm still leaning towards Big Bend around the 3-5 and then further west before east to RanchSToc. :)

Tom
Ok, I’ll look for you on the 3rd then at LP RV I’ll be going on to Dothan Al before RanchSToc.

Bike
2012 BMW K1600 GTL
STOC #
Ive hurt my back.. no way I’m riding anytime soon sorry bro.. look forward to meeting up with you this year down the road.

Winged_STer

Gary Gray
Site Supporter
Bike
'20 BMW R1250GS Adv
2024 Miles
STOC #
I don't want to do it; my wife makes me. :rofl1:

Tom

Thought I'd add: if you ever want to wander, you're certainly welcome to jump in anytime...:cool:
If I could ever string enough days off of work I'd be up for an adventure! Plus for reasons I can't explain, my wife still wants me to stick around even after 35 years of marriage. What's your secret? ;)

OP
OP
TPadden

TPadden

Tom Padden
If I could ever string enough days off of work I'd be up for an adventure! Plus for reasons I can't explain, my wife still wants me to stick around even after 35 years of marriage. What's your secret? ;)
It's a secret I don't even know - my current trip has me at Kerrville Tx and my wife home in Brooksville with the dogs over our 32nd Anniversary - she said take the trip it's what you enjoy. Then she asked if I needed any help with an oil or tire change ... :rofl1:

Tom

OP
OP
TPadden

TPadden

Tom Padden
She sounds like a jewel. You are a lucky man.
This is the answer to my secret, it is really no secret: we are a military couple. I retired from the UMSC and she retired from the USN. She is so used to my being deployed for periods up to 6 months or more that she thinks a 2-4 week separation is just a short vacation. Military spouces (especially those also in the military) are a pretty independent breed. ;)

Tom

Top Bottom