Current Location
Woodstock, New Brunswick
ABS
Yes - ABS Equipped

catcher

Site Supporter
Bike
'18Wing, '16VFR1200X
Since I've found that I prefer my '18 Goldwing, my like new RT is available. I had purchased it in the spring this year, but not used it enough.
The BMW is truly an awesome motorcycle. It's powerful and beautiful, and very well equipped. Includes sport package, comfort package, adaptive headlight, dynamic ESA, gearshift assist pro, ride modes pro, cruise control, tire pressure control, and audio system with radio. There are many Utube videos of this model, which will help to convince you to "get off your wallet"! The odometer shows just under 7000 kilometers, a good part of which was due to an excursion from home in New Brunswick to visit friends and relatives in Ontario. Other than a tiny bit of bug residue, the machine is perfect, and will look astounding next to your Christmas tree! [$27,500 CAD] BMW RT (2022).jpgBy the way, I ordered two new Transalps, which will be delivered in the spring. Hoping to start a motorcycle rental business.

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
That's a very good deal for someone.

OP
OP
catcher

catcher

Site Supporter
Bike
'18Wing, '16VFR1200X
For Canadians, financing can be arranged. Americans won't need financing, because of the big discount that's part of the currency exchange!
And... I can deliver to the border at Holton, Maine. "Show me the money!"

OP
OP
catcher

catcher

Site Supporter
Bike
'18Wing, '16VFR1200X
"You'll remember the quality long after you forget the price!" That's what the Caterpillar salesman told me some years ago. And so I bought a Cat 508 and a 528. Turned out that his little sales line did have quite a lot of truth to it. The riding experience on the RT is indeed solid. The fact that BMW has years of engineering experience with this model is readily apparent from the moment you thumb the starter and hear the machine come to life!
You know you want it - make it happen!

Obo

Bike
'03 ST1300A
What model year?...nice bike.

Bike
KTM 890 ADV NC750X
2024 Miles
STOC #
Not trying to hyjack the for sale thread but what is it you like better about the '18 'Wing? Although very different I've always thought these 2 bikes sort of cover the same role. Been tempted to try the new style 'Wing. Thanks

OP
OP
catcher

catcher

Site Supporter
Bike
'18Wing, '16VFR1200X
Sort of, yes. But the Wing is smoother, and more comfortable on a long trip. Wing takes regular gas, RT wants premium. At speed, the RT will present some vibration to your hands. Honda dealers are everywhere, BMW, not so much. And then there's the power of association - you meet the nicest people on a Honda! But some like the snob appeal of the Bavarian Motor Works...
Both machines are refined, each in their own way.

Last edited:
Top Bottom