For Sale 40 amp New adapter plates for sale p/n 11202-maj-g20

CUV

Kaltenkirchen! Wow, that stirs dust off some memories. I lived on Fehmarn '89-'92 and went to Kaltenkirchen with friends a couple of times for a big motorcycle swap meet.
Wat 'ne Spaß heb wi!
And again :thumb: - Kaltenkirchen, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany, Europe:

Greetings to STStew - the world is smaller than you sometimes think :) I just saw your post, nice to hear, that Kaltenkirchen is known in the US and you have nice memories to the „state between the two seas „Ostsee“ and „Nordsee“. And you remember some words in „Plattdeutsch“ (hope, no one in the US will encourage Putin „to do what ever he wants to do“ ;), so that Kaltenkirchen can exist for the next 100 years in freedom).

And for those who want to change the alternator from oil-cooled to air-cooled:

The plate from John fits perfectly :cool:(thanks!!), the Installation of the 40amp air-cooled alternator on my 1995 ST1100 was somewhat tricky, because there is just little space to install it. I had to loosen the bolts, who hold the engine, and press it a few cm to the right side to install the alternator.

But it is worth the afford - no oil leaking and stable electricity without the problems I had before :bl13:

Carsten

Last edited:

CUV

Some pictures - little space, could be that the frame was designed differently from 1996 onwards:
IMG_9336.jpeg

IMG_9369.jpeg

Top Bottom