93 ST1100 models A, AC, or A AC

Looking up parts on a dealer site I notice in 93 there is 3 models of the 1100. the A, AC, or A AC. Not sure what the difference is?? I think there was a Calif emissions one. Was there a Cop one?? Just wondering??

PmodelinUS

Site Supporter
Bike
1993 Honda ST1100
2024 Miles
Mine is a California or so the serial number sez. Oddly the sticker on the frame says ST1100P. Not sure what to believe, but the amount of extra crap under the carbs was horrifying. So going with a California model. Oh yeah removed all that crap.

Attachments

OP
OP
snowworks
Mine is a California or so the serial number sez. Oddly the sticker on the frame says ST1100P. Not sure what to believe, but the amount of extra crap under the carbs was horrifying. So going with a California model. Oh yeah removed all that crap.
YEA, lot more than what I have. Just had the carbs off today.. I found my answer on another thread.

OP
OP
snowworks
Looking up parts on a dealer site I notice in 93 there is 3 models of the 1100. the A, AC, or A AC. Not sure what the difference is?? I think there was a Calif emissions one. Was there a Cop one?? Just wondering??
Hey, I found my answer on another thread on here. If this can be deleted OK by me.!!

Top Bottom