A Couple of North Florida Winter Rides

Wes

Site Supporter
Bike
07 ST1300, DRZ400S
I know, I know, all of you up in the great north don't want to hear about it, let along watch videos of those of us fortunate enough to ride year around down here in the south! But, if you're going to watch videos by Itchy Boots and other motovloggers, I might as well add to your misery! I know, I'm not as cute as she is, but whatever!!! LOL

Here are a couple of videos from recent rides I finally edited and posted. I'll also post some content later from a Dual Sport Adventure Trip I did 2 weeks ago as I rode over 1200 miles mostly off-road from NW Florida to an adventure bike rally in central Florida.

My NW Florida Gulf Coast ride to FL-STOC last November.

A recent 1-day tour with 2 friends to visit some of our beautiful lighthouses along the same coast.

TPadden

Tom Padden
Fortunate? How fortunate are you having mostly all flats and straights and 6 months of 100 degrees heat, whereas we're riding the twisties and many in the mountains in mostly comfortable weather 9 months of the year :)
My God man, do you realize you accidentally listed your location as NJ! I knew you meant NM as soon as you mentioned twisties and mountains. :rofl1:

Tom

TPadden

Tom Padden
You'll be surprised. Come over and I'll show you twisties and some mountains. Not Alps but ehh, can make a nice riding.
Sorry, much as I' d like to take you up on a NJ ride, I'm sure I have a schedule conflict. ;)

Tom

Last edited:

dduelin

Tune my heart to sing Thy grace
Site Supporter
Bike
GL1800 R1200RT NC700
2024 Miles
STOC #
You'll be surprised. Come over and I'll show you twisties and some mountains. Not Alps but ehh, can make a nice riding.
You know, we say the same about coming to FL and showing you some roads you didn't know existed. Not the Alps but ehh they make some very nice riding.

Reactions: Wes
Bike
Yamaha Tracer 900 GT
I know, I know, all of you up in the great north don't want to hear about it, let along watch videos of those of us fortunate enough to ride year around down here in the south! But, if you're going to watch videos by Itchy Boots and other motovloggers, I might as well add to your misery! I know, I'm not as cute as she is, but whatever!!! LOL

Here are a couple of videos from recent rides I finally edited and posted. I'll also post some content later from a Dual Sport Adventure Trip I did 2 weeks ago as I rode over 1200 miles mostly off-road from NW Florida to an adventure bike rally in central Florida.

A recent 1-day tour with 2 friends to visit some of our beautiful lighthouses along the same coast.
Absolutely beautiful.

I lived in Destin for ten years and took a job in Harford County Maryland (Belcamp). Both are absolutely beautiful places to ride. Fortunately, I moved to Casa Grande, Arizona, and the riding keeps on getting better and better. Thank you for sharing your video.

Top Bottom