A Friend of Mine Died Yesterday

Bike
2010 ST1300
We all think it can never happen to us. A friend went to the BMWRA rally with a bunch of guys from our club. While riding with several of them yesterday afternoon, a deer jumped out of the woods, knocked him into the oncoming lane of traffic where he was struck by a car and killed. I'm devastated. This was a wonderful guy, friendly, enthusiastic with a contagious smile. Steve, we will all miss you.

Igofar

Site Supporter
Bike
2023 Honda CT125A
Terrible news about your friend.
Prayers to all his friends and family.
RIP
May the sun always be on his back.
In the wind.....

Bike
2000 ST1100Y
STOC #
We all think it can never happen to us. A friend went to the BMWRA rally with a bunch of guys from our club. While riding with several of them yesterday afternoon, a deer jumped out of the woods, knocked him into the oncoming lane of traffic where he was struck by a car and killed. I'm devastated. This was a wonderful guy, friendly, enthusiastic with a contagious smile. Steve, we will all miss you.
So sorry to hear this, thinking about you and his family and friends.

dduelin

Tune my heart to sing Thy grace
Site Supporter
Bike
GL1800 R1200RT NC700
2024 Miles
STOC #
I am sorry for the loss of your friend and for the grief and questions that descend upon those that knew him best.

May his passing on early fall day remind us of the short season of life and to value relationships that last forever. To love and beloved, to forgive and be forgiven.

ToddC

Site Supporter
Bike
2006 ST1300A
So sorry to hear.....
One of my biggest fears here in deer country.
May he rest in peace.
T

Bike
Suzuki Gladius
I have no words that will help, so I'll just say that I'm so very sad for you, his family, and everyone who ever knew in loved him. May he rest in peace.

Patty

Sidekick

Save Ukraine Stop War!
Bike
ST1300A '05
STOC #
It's truly devastating to hear about Steve's tragic accident at the BMWRA rally. It's a stark reminder of how unexpected and fragile life can be.
Rest in peace, Steve.

Top Bottom